From 2009 FZ6: Motovation, Puig, Stock Screen, Kisan Products for Sale

Pseudo-Fed

Reaction score
Visit site
I've decided what I'm trading ON my FZ6, and the following have come OFF the bike and are for sale. First person to indicate on this thread "I'll Take the _____" will get them AFTER my trade for my new FJR goes through hopefully next week. All items are very much like new. Price paid and price asking are below. Cost to you will be item price PLUS actual shipping to you, which I will get from my UPS store. Please give me your zip code when you indicate you'll take an item.

Payment will be accepted by Paypal Direct only, and payment to me must net the price asked or agreed upon plus shipping (I'm not a Paypal expert, but some past sales have resulted in fees to me, which must be covered by buyer). Counteroffers by PM only, but I'm pretty firm on these garage sale prices. Please do NOT send payment until after I confirm trade of my bike and get in contact with you. Paypal is [email protected]

Items are coming off my 2009 FZ6, which has 4100 miles. Most items have less than 2000 miles on them and all are in perfect functional condition and perfect or near perfect cosmetic condition. The stock shield and Puig shield have no scratches or dings.

Any questions can be sent by PM or call my cell at 817.291.8299 between 8:00am and 9:00 pm Central only please.

Please see pics below. The last two pics are links to videos showing operation of the Kisan Technologies Pathblazer headlight modulators and Tailblazer deceleration warning. Both these items are simple plug and play into the bike. Hard to tell in the video since my daughter let off the brake lever, but the decal warning starts fast, slows down and goes solid brake light in 4-5 seconds.

Motovation Rear Axle Sliders
Paid $62. Asking $30 plus shipping SOLD

Motovation Front Fork Sliders
Paid $59. Asking $25 plus shipping SOLD

Motovation Frame Sliders
Paid $79. Asking $40 plus shipping SOLD

Kisan Technologies Pathblazer Headlight Modulator
Paid $169. Asking $80 plus shipping
STILL AVAILABLE--PRICE LOWERED TO $75 PLUS SHIPPING AND PAYPAL FEES

STILL AVAILABLE AND PRICE LOWERED TO $60 PLUS SHIPPING AND 4% PAYPAL FEES
You can PM me with any questions.

Kisan Technologies Tailblazer Deceleration Warning
Paid $69. Asking $30 plus shipping. Comes with extra Osram bulb. SOLD

Puig Dark Smoke Racing Screen
Has less than $100 miles on it before changing to Madstad Screen System
Paid $85. Asking $40 plus shipping. SOLD

Stock FZ6 Windscreen
$61 at Yamaha Dealer. Asking $30 plus shipping. SOLD

Thank you for looking. I believe you can search this forum for past sales threads (like from my LAST 2009 FZ6!, where people expressed their pleasure at my quick shipping and the condition of the items sold)

638B4687-2055-4D18-AB5D-522F287BE951-261-00000010D3059025.jpg

This one is a video--Click it:

Last edited:

Pseudo-Fed

Reaction score
Visit site
I'll take the fork, axle, and frame sliders as well as both screens. :) My zip is 22153.

They're yours. That will be $165 plus shipping. I won't check shipping costs until I get my new bike, which currently promised for "early" next week per dealer, who says the bike has been released to him from a local warehouse. I'm supposed to hear from him early next week. I'll be back in touch. Thank you.

Last edited:

TheRabbi

Reaction score
Visit site
Dang I really wish I would have seen this earlier... I was in Ft. Worth at the TCU game and I would have swung by and taken that Puig screen off your hands!

I assume you're selling the Madstad with the bike? Good luck with the other stuff!

Dibs on the Puig if it falls through with Beatle.

Last edited:

Pseudo-Fed

Reaction score
Visit site
Dang I really wish I would have seen this earlier... I was in Ft. Worth at the TCU game and I would have swung by and taken that Puig screen off your hands!

I assume you're selling the Madstad with the bike? Good luck with the other stuff!

I'm sorry Rabbi. Yes, trading the Madstad with the bike along with the Givi V35s, and side and top racks, and the Kisan Technologies Chargeguard since these are the items the owner of the dealership noted. I should have said though if I have an offer for these items I could consider removing them since I have trade prices from the dealer both stock and with these larger items.

eh89

Reaction score
Visit site
I'd be interested in the full slider set (axle, rear, frame) if it doesnt work out with Beatle
cheers.

Pseudo-Fed

Reaction score
Visit site
Last edited:

Pseudo-Fed

Reaction score
Visit site
Working on sale of Pathblazer to buyer in Canada, but not sure my PMs are being sent. Please post here if you see this and PM me your email address (I'm getting PMs, but have no sent record even though saving sent PMs is enabled).

Thank you.

Pseudo-Fed

Reaction score
Visit site
I assume the Puig is sold? It says it's still pending. ;)

Thank you for the prompt. "It all happened so fast"....:cool:. Statuses updated. Headlight modulator price lowered and still available. Great product. PM me with any questions or post that you'll take it for first dibs.

Pseudo-Fed

Reaction score
Visit site
Updated to show lower price on Kisan Pathblazer. This is a great product that someone can get at a great price! First to indicate they'll take it here gets it!