Seriously, WTF

mlevins77

Needs beer
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't see an issue with someone asking you to respond to a PM if you are on line. especially if they are genuinely keen on your item.
You have only given us your side of the story. It takes two hands to clap.

I am glad it is resolved.

Nelly

I beg to differ...I can clap with one hand...and no I will not post it on You Tube:D

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
im sorry, good for you/whoever i am \\"ranting\\" about that you/whoever has bought/sold items here. did i mention names? didnt think so.

You made it real easy to figure out exactly who you were talking about and continue to do so with all your Friday night references.

and also , is this the \\"other\\" (what the reason is behind the \\"other\\" forum reference needs to be removed) \\"FZ6\\" forum?

nice reference to it though, it builds your credibility

what? :rof: You're not making any sense.

in conclusion:
i apologize for not being at my computer on a friday night between the hours of 6pm and 12 am

Again, no one gave you a hard time for that..except maybe the person you're talking about. Is that your main argument? Because you keep saying it yet no one here has raised the issue. It's like you're arguing with yourself.

the \\"blah blah friggin blah OTHER FZ6 forum\\" isnt this f--king forum.

lol

i never called anyone out, unless you have nothing better to do than sift through post after post you could find the reason for the rant.

Took me 3 clicks and about 30 seconds max to figure it out...welcome to da interwebs :welcome:

good for him, contributions are key to the success of this forum, or the \\"other forum\\" you continually reference.

if i wanted to post my item for sale on \\"the other\\" forum, i would have. i didnt. so keep the \\"other forum\\" references away.

:rof:

I referenced it once...and for good reason. You're very entertaining.

im not talking about a single offer for an amount less than my asking price-I AM TALKING ABOUT SEVERAL OFFERS FOR THE SAME PRICE BELOW MY ASKING PRICE, dont get it twisted-save that for your \\"other\\" forum. in another conclusion, all apologies-you (obviously) know the situation better than I.

:rof:

You're right, man....it must have been really bad. Publically calling out another forum member who was VERY ANNOYING to you was the right thing to do. :rolleyes: I hope you feel better now but some how I doubt that you do.

EDIT - I'm moving this thread to the buyer/seller feedback section; I think it provides insight into what both Cornekneelius and the "other" person are like to deal with. If anyone objects to that, send me a PM.

Last edited:

04fizzer

Reaction score
Visit site
EDIT - I'm moving this thread to the buyer/seller feedback section; I think it provides insight into what both Cornekneelius and the \"other\" person are like to deal with. If anyone objects to that, send me a PM.

No thanks. I'd rather just call you out in a new thread. In all honesty, this entire thread should just be deleted, or at the very least locked. What joke.