Serious Q about the family jewels.

DWisen

Reaction score
Visit site
How do you guys out there deal with sitting on your manhood?
I find myself CONSTANTLY sitting on my bits while riding and it is not that simple to correct. I've tried the stand n jiggle and all sorts of crazy things and I always wind up squishing my giblets. So how do you deal with it and or adjust to minimize the beanbag sitting?
Blah

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
First.... It's bad enough I have to look at you on your knees, naked and looking all happy. Now you want to have a conversation about yer giblets!?!? :eek::eek: :rof::rof:

Seriously, different seats, riding gear and different bodies make the same dimensions work differently for most of us. There are times when I've had discomfort but some adjustment helped or alleviated the interference.

Monica A

Reaction score
Visit site
I don't have this problem (being female and all) but my hubby does. He wears athletic shorts with a cup to keep giblets out of the way.

Can we talk about bounce. Now that's a problem for me. lol

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't have this problem (being female and all) but my hubby does. He wears athletic shorts with a cup to keep giblets out of the way.

Can we talk about bounce. Now that's a problem for me. lol

Giblets, coconuts, its all the same..... Blah

Spencer's in Florida will reduce the slope of the seat for ~$75 and add some aerospace foam to reduce giblet oscillations.... :thumbup:

That said, Wheelies and bicycle shorts do help as well as good solid pegs to stand on! Yes, I mounted to my pegs solid just so they don't wiggle when standing on them.

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Gender reassignment.......... :D

Ah Mick, I thought the same thing but wasn't game to post it.
I should run with my gut instinct sometimes.

and I gotta say again, that avatar weirds me out a little- I'm seriously hoping its a generic image from some *ico image library ha ha

I dont think I could put a pic of me up as an avatar-- would scare the littlies

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I must admit since taking up horse riding this problem doesn't seem to be as big a problem, on a bike I can pretty much get comfortable and stay that way, but horse riding involves a lot of up and down as well as back and forward and it can get quite uncomfortable :eek: Luckily I'm getting a bit more accomplished now so I can take extra care not to "trap" them :thumbup:

FinalImpact

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Now we're talking, let's see some video LOL
:spank:

kittenssave.jpg

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Saddlemen makes this seat for the BMW R1200 GS/GSA:

yhst-66049453130018_2271_11473686

Don't know if they make one for the FZ-6, but I've been tempted to give it a try on my beemer...

DWisen

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm seriously hoping its a generic image from some *ico image library ha ha

No this pic is not of me lol. It is a random pic I found on the web and thought it was funny as hell. If it offends anyone I will not have a problem changing it. Until then, Whucha thinkin about?
Blah

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
No this pic is not of me lol. It is a random pic I found on the web and thought it was funny as hell. If it offends anyone I will not have a problem changing it. Until then, Whucha thinkin about?
Blah

I'm not offended bit it's just weird in a creepy way :eek:.
IF it was a naked girl I'd like it more :thumbup:

I found the FZ1 stock seat to be even worse then the FZ6 for big Jim and the twins . Try to sit more upright , I also use my knees to hold me back from the tank during down hill bumpy roads. Agree more support for the troops may help too.

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Nah not offended either just the concept- like i said a pic from some random( or not so random.. Hmmm!!!!) web site's *ico library -----
hmmmm
Btw did i welcome you from downunder?

my iPhone post using Tapatalk - sorry for any shpillong mishtooks i has fat fingies

FinalImpact

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Btw did i welcome you from downunder?

Yep - there's yer problem, ^^ encouragement! :Flip::Flip:

LOL j/k!

For that, I may be inspired to change my avatar as SnowMan (FZ6) is usually for when the bike is parked and I've been rinding it! LOL }} not what yer thinking! ha!

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Your title says it all... "Go Naked- Its liberating" LOL! It fits so perfect. Blah

haha you took me at my word

back on topic:
tight jocks to keep things in place but I still have to re seat/re set at lights and in stop/start traffic

I did have a seat remodelled to take out some of the flatness and introduce a more rounded pommell- but it still has a rake on it that makes me kind snug on the tank- so thinking about having that adjusted
if it helps I'll post about it!

ChanceCoats123

Reaction score
Visit site
haha you took me at my word

back on topic:
tight jocks to keep things in place but I still have to re seat/re set at lights and in stop/start traffic

I did have a seat remodelled to take out some of the flatness and introduce a more rounded pommell- but it still has a rake on it that makes me kind snug on the tank- so thinking about having that adjusted
if it helps I'll post about it!

This is what always gets me with the twins. I don't have any problems or discomfort while sitting normally, but when I slide forward and hit a bump, I swear I could easily be a soprano!

On the plus side, I snagged the Yamaha Comfort Seat that was for sale in the classifieds so I'm hoping for a whole new riding feel come this spring/summer.