Sept 1st input your milage.

W

wrightme43

Ok on the 15th we need to start a new thread with our milage.

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
Post is getting spammed with late entries. I say we take pics before and after milage.

I'm up for putting a $5 dollar bet a month for the winning rider. How about it fellas?

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't really want to turn this thing into a mileage contest. For right now, I figure it's like a barometer, just to see how much riding varies from member to member. Like someone mentioned, if you start putting up money, you will need actual pics. I think the winner receiving a $10 gas card from the losers would be an idea in the future, maybe next month, when I take my trip to the east coast. Late entries is also an issue, and since there is no monetary gain, I'll take the time and revise the beginning mileage when we update our mileage on the 15th. So REMEMBER to post on the 15th in the new thread!

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Just a reminder, for those who submitted their mileage at the beginning of the month, we are 3 days away from posting our 2nd mileage update. Remember, whoever is the first to post on the 15th, make sure you start a new thread so that I can filter out the old mileage.