Seat Cowl---Making my own!!

hot4teach

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for all the comments guys. I am really pleased with how it turned out. The body work took alot of time, but it payed off. And I'm really glad I have a friend with a body shop that laid down the paint for me. It would have deffinately looked bad if I had done it myself.

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok finally got it back from paint and I think it looks awesome. You be the judge.

Oh, by the way. My paint guy called Yamaha and was able to get them to give him the paint code in PPG.
That looks like such a better fit than the TCP and Yamaha one. Looks perfectly smooth all over too. Paint makes it look better than factory. Totally worth all your time and effort mate! :cheer:

Still not quite a sexy as the TCP one IMHO! :ban: But the TCP is a bit extreme for a lot of people, and damn expensive too! :(

hot4teach

Reaction score
Visit site
That looks like such a better fit than the TCP and Yamaha one. Looks perfectly smooth all over too. Paint makes it look better than factory. Totally worth all your time and effort mate! :cheer:

Still not quite a sexy as the TCP one IMHO! :ban: But the TCP is a bit extreme for a lot of people, and damn expensive too! :(

Thanks. I would have liked to match up the body lines that come off the brake light, but just don't have the talent or quite enough patience for that.