Seat cover re-wrapped

recko

dennis
Reaction score
Visit site
I've just got my seat cover re-wrapped with anti-slip fabric + pillion section raised with extra cushion. Looks ugly to me when I first saw it, but I've decided to try sitting on it first and to my surprise, it's really comfy!!! Rider's section did not have additional sponge added, instead the pillion's raised section added as a butt rest for me and I feel more supported at my butt! :rolleyes:

After sitting on it for a ride, I've totally forgotten how it looks like! :rockon:
Here are some pics to share:

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, you are right... it isn't a looker but functional is what counts! :thumbup:

It is yours so who cares what others think! ;) And, others cannot tell if you're riding it!

recko

dennis
Reaction score
Visit site
Nope, haven't. Will be doing it probably this weekend or next. But I believe my pillion will feel better than using the original seat as the tailor shoved off the hard cushions at the side and replaced with softer ones. The raised square section is soft as well, it helps to cushion the pillion's thighs. Will provide more feedback after I've go for a 200km ride! :D