Scorpion Exhaust SS Slip Ons.

TAPnTX

Reaction score
Visit site
Not sure what years these will fit, but came off my 07 FZ6 I purchased used. They are in perfect shape, no dents or dings anywhere. I put the Stock cans back on as I wanted a quieter ride. The previous owner was over 40 as I am.

I know I am new here, so trust will be an issue, but I can give you my Ebay name and you can see I have 100% feedback as well as my Phone number. I will ship these Fed-X only, as UPS in my area tears up too many things. Of course you will get a tracking number to follow the package.

Here are some pics I just took a few hours ago!!! If there is a particular shot you want let me know and I will take that exact pic.

100_0224.jpg

100_0222-1.jpg

100_0220.jpg

Would like to get $350 plus Actual shipping. I have an account with Fed-X so it is cheaper than normal.

Thanks,
Todd

novaks47

Yeah!
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow, did the last owner even ride with those on? They look brand new!

Question : Do they have inserts of any kind? Either way, I may just be buying these from you!

TAPnTX

Reaction score
Visit site
Wow, did the last owner even ride with those on? They look brand new!

Question : Do they have inserts of any kind? Either way, I may just be buying these from you!

They did not come with any inserts. Looking inside them, I cant see where one would attach.

Todd

novaks47

Yeah!
Reaction score
Visit site
Received the exhaust today! Excellent packaging, they're in great shape. Thanks again! :thumbup: Now I'm off to get them on the bike! Can't wait!

TAPnTX

Reaction score
Visit site
Awesome, Glad you like them!!! And they arrived in good condition.

Have a Safe and Happy New Year!!!

Todd