Used Two Brothers exhaust with FE and signals *SOLD*

crazycd1

Reaction score
Visit site
Putting bike back to stock. I have an aluminum Two Brothers exhaust I ran for a year. Only about 1500 miles on it. There are some scratches here and there, most of them under where the straps ride. Looks like dirt gets trapped in the rubber of the mount straps. I am including the P1X inserts that quite the system down as well as the instructions, fender eliminator kit and turn signals that came with the exhaust. All hardware in great shape. Its hard to get good pics of the cans. I am going to work on better pics. There are a couple small scratches that will show when mounted. No dents or any other damage. Looking for $470 shipped or best offer. I need a stock rear fender and signals and will take that as partial trade! My ebay name is DR400rider if you want to see some of my feedback.

Last edited:

ChanceCoats123

Reaction score
Visit site
What year is your bike? I've got the stock blinkers and fender (that I was hoping to change eventually) from my 2004. Getting a new exhaust would just be icing on the cake.

Edit: I was on tapatalk and couldn't see your bike is a 2008. I'm not sure on the compatibility, but shoot me a pm anyway and we can talk about a deal.

Edit 2: Money has been sent via Paypal for the exhaust!

Last edited: