Scorpion Exhaust Instructions/Parts Diagram

skooter65

Mainah'
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Does anyone have a copy of the Scorpion exhaust installation instructions as well as the parts diagram that they could scan for me???? I have searched online with no avail. Scorpion's website is nearly useless; kind of disappointing for such a large name.

Thank you for your help!:)

REO Scorpio

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I believe I have one at home but won be back until later tonight.

I'll try to find and scan it or you if someone else doesn't beat me to it!

Scorp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skooter65

Mainah'
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I believe I have one at home but won be back until later tonight.

I'll try to find and scan it or you if someone else doesn't beat me to it!

Scorp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you Scorpio!!

I am still a surprised the Scorpion does not have files available for download on their site....is that strange to anyone else??

Senior

My brother is Junior
Reaction score
Visit site
These picture might help . . .

plus I'd be interested in the instructions too (as I'm toying with selling them) :(

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

skooter65

Mainah'
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
These picture might help . . .

plus I'd be interested in the instructions too (as I'm toying with selling them) :(

Thank you for the photos!

I actually do not have the exhaust yet. I am thinking of buying a used set and would like the parts diagram so I can make sure everything is there.

Out of curiosity; why sell yours?

Still looking for instructions/diagram! :)

REO Scorpio

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Rypsis posted the same part list I have, so no idea on if anything has changed.

Attached are the instructions for installing that came with it. They weren't the greatest, but maybe it will also help.

Scorpio

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Thank you Sir!!! That is exactly what I was looking for.

Does anyone know if the newer style omit or has any additional parts that are not shown in this parts list?

Thank you again!

Just that the DB killers are NOT INCLUDED with new Scorps sold in the United States. Another $100 or so will buy them... In Europe, I believe their mandatory for road use..

IMHO, I prefer them without the DB Killers...

Senior

My brother is Junior
Reaction score
Visit site
Thank you for the photos!

I actually do not have the exhaust yet. I am thinking of buying a used set and would like the parts diagram so I can make sure everything is there.

Out of curiosity; why sell yours?

Still looking for instructions/diagram! :)

Still can't make up my mind whether to sell them or not, but the bike came with them on but I've also got a Givi rack and top box and the round cans are just to fat to be able to mount the givi rack . . . . I know Sangera2 has managed to fit Givi and Scorpions, but it involed more "jiggery pokery" than I've got patience for (at the moment). hence why I can't make up my mind

rypsis

Reaction score
Visit site
Just installed Scorpions on my FZ. They sound pretty nice without being too loud (at least in my ears, don't know what pedestrians/cagers think :D).

A few small problems did arise during the installation. Firstly, the clamps that secure the silencers to the 2-1 pipe are somewhat small. Even when fully unscrewed they wouldn't fit onto the silencer's connecting pipe. I had to fabricate a smaller diameter pipe out of a spare exhaust piece and tighten the clamp around that to stretch it and to make if pefectly round. Then it went on to the silencer without a fight. A small hassle with the the spare piece of pipe. A big hassle without it.

Secondly, the bolt holes for the side covers in the new mounting bracket are slightly too forward/outward. I had to file the holes in the side covers to get it to fit and even then it was a bit of a strech.

Other than that, I'm very happy with the Scropions. They look nice, build quality looked very good and the sound is great.