Scorpion Alarm

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have a scorpion alarm the 9000 series for sale $100.00+ S&H killer deal. Will fit I believe an 2007-2009. Never been installed. Wanted to but no go. PM me if you are interested. I have pictures if interested. Thanks

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
If the plug and play harness isn't included, it is available;

Connector Kits | Scorpio

I had this same unit(older version) in both my old Goldwing and FJR and it worked extremly well. Programming the remote was somewhat a PIA, (hopefully they addressed that) but worked very well.

And the above price, is about 1/3 of new...:thumbup:

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
OK Here are a few pictures all is there for installation plus phone numbers for Scorpio if you have any questions.

I don't know what happened but those are teaser pictures. They came out VERY tiny. i.e. thumbnail size. Go try out that new camera again! :thumbup:

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Funny Randy, :Flip: Those were with my cell phone not my nice expensive NIKON camera.

A free bump, good advice, and I get Flipper! Ouch!

PS - might be an option to swing by Sat mornin and check out the "no start" situation.... txt or call if interested!

Nikon! has to better than this! Thats FULL SIZE 100%
56001d1422748573-scorpion-alarm-scorpio-i9000-jpg
picture.php

summerb37

Reaction score
Visit site
Private message sent requesting shipping cost.

Thanks

I have a scorpion alarm the 9000 series for sale $100.00+ S&H killer deal. Will fit I believe an 2007-2009. Never been installed. Wanted to but no go. PM me if you are interested. I have pictures if interested. Thanks

summerb37

Reaction score
Visit site
Re: Scorpion Alarm -- Thans for ....

Hey mxgolf,

It is now clear why you never got back to me about the shipping cost. That said, I was guessing someone else probably offered you more than what you were asking and is why I wasn't hearing back from you, despite me sending follow up emails to find out what was going on that were met with silence. Personally, my gut feeling/thoughts is integrity is key in such situations, which means a person could have least let the first potential buyer know that someone else made an offer afterwards and that it would be sold to them instead rather than leaving the first person hanging for weeks not know what is going on.

Cheers....

Transfer complete.
Please confirm.
PM you the transaction number.

---- Excerpt from our previous communication mxgolf.
04-05-2015, 05:14 PM
Re: Shipping Cost Request
The system has never been installed. It's brand new bought in 2010. Yes it's the full system including the remotes. I believe it's for the 07-09 model year FZ6. I will figure out the USPS charges at work tomorrow.

Thanks,

Quote:
Originally Posted by summerb37
04-05-2015, 01:57 PM
Hi,

I am assuming the alarm system is still for sale because there is no other mention otherwise. How old is the system? Was it every installed and used? If so, for how long? Does it come with all accessories, including remote or remotes?

What is the shipping cost by USPS to ....

Thanks

raja777m

Ride like you own it..!
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: Scorpion Alarm -- Thans for ....

Hey mxgolf,

It is now clear why you never got back to me about the shipping cost. That said, I was guessing someone else probably offered you more than what you were asking and is why I wasn't hearing back from you, despite me sending follow up emails to find out what was going on that were met with silence. Personally, my gut feeling/thoughts is integrity is key in such situations, which means a person could have least let the first potential buyer know that someone else made an offer afterwards and that it would be sold to them instead rather than leaving the first person hanging for weeks not know what is going on.

Cheers....

---- Excerpt from our previous communication mxgolf.
04-05-2015, 05:14 PM
Re: Shipping Cost Request
The system has never been installed. It's brand new bought in 2010. Yes it's the full system including the remotes. I believe it's for the 07-09 model year FZ6. I will figure out the USPS charges at work tomorrow.

Thanks,

Quote:
Originally Posted by summerb37
04-05-2015, 01:57 PM
Hi,

I am assuming the alarm system is still for sale because there is no other mention otherwise. How old is the system? Was it every installed and used? If so, for how long? Does it come with all accessories, including remote or remotes?

What is the shipping cost by USPS to ....

Thanks

I see you posted the quote on 5th of april, I saw on 21st of April, even i thought the deal is over and the OP forgot to mention here. I thought i could give a shot and sent him a PM.
And No, I did not offer more, infact i tried negotiating(asked including shipping), but wasn't successful. Paid 125$ including shipping, tracking, insurance. I asked him for USPS or FedEx as they will be cheaper, but he couldn't as he responded a bit late and mentioned he was busy at work.

Note: If I had missed this deal, my other option would be Spy 5000m from Amazon.