Scavenger Hunt for May

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hmmmm.....just looking out my office window...looks like it could be time to go for a ride in search of Scavenger hunt photo's....

:thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
LOL tell me bout it , im still trying so that one may come down yet :D......Perhaps a pelican is in order :thumbup:

Wel, i was thinking...a carpark near a beach somewhere...throw some KFC down....walk off, park biked sitting hearby, Birds come to scab chicken in their droves, start bike up, ride straight at the birds!

:eek::spank::rockon::cheer::ban:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Man, that bird is hard to spot...but it's there...i reckon that's going to be the hardest shot to get out of the lot!

:thumbup:

I got that one first...lol...just looking for a better one....Off to Victor for some chips this week end...lol....can have them eating out of my hand on the bike...lol
:D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I got that one first...lol...just looking for a better one....Off to Victor for some chips this week end...lol....can have them eating out of my hand on the bike...lol
:D

LOL! Thought of that too....but the idea of riding my bike through a pack of the buggers, sort of excites me a little! Might need your help with the photo!

:eek:

Have2BeFree

It's My Bike!
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh boy. I've got about 8 days to try and do this months...and I'm the only person (from these forums) in my entire state on an FZ6! Who wants to ride up here to take a picture with me?! :cheer:

I was thinking that when you get here I would take a pic of the the FZ's together - I'll share. :)

cbzdel

Reaction score
Visit site
I could get all of those within a mile of where I live, but the weather SUCKS.. and this one,
"5. Your bike with another FZ6"
would be a problem, unless I took a pic of it at a dealer with a new bike lol..

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I could get all of those within a mile of where I live, but the weather SUCKS.. and this one,
"5. Your bike with another FZ6"
would be a problem, unless I took a pic of it at a dealer with a new bike lol..

Thats always an option! I didn't say you had to know the person that owned it.

Maycyn

Reaction score
Visit site
I was thinking that when you get here I would take a pic of the the FZ's together - I'll share. :)

I was thinking the same thing ;) I'm so excited to leave for this trip that I've started twitching. Kind of making it hard to do the scavenger hunt!

bigdog9191999

High-tech Redneck
Reaction score
Visit site
ok so here are the ones from today.

1, interesting, a "tall ship"
DSC08860.jpg

2/10 , the closest thing i can find to a phon booth right now, and a "big chair"
DSC08848.jpg

3, water tower

DSC08850.jpg

4, hidden toy

DSC08875.jpg

5, 2 FZ's
DSC08862.jpg

6, bird in flight

DSC08856.jpg

7, train

DSC08846.jpg

9 "fountian"

DSC08857.jpg

Last edited:

jody.adams

Reaction score
Visit site
East bum.... It's a Maine thing.. A way to denote..."geez you live way out there?" Typically it is a nice place...overrun by mosquito's. Sorry to offend ;)

Last edited: