Scary Crash but good outcome

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It is amazing that he's not seriously injured. WOW! Looks so much worse!

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
We were watching the MotoGP race when the announcers gave a teaser about this. Something like "stay tuned for the Moto2 race and you have to see the finish, where _______ has something crazy happen while NOT on the bike". Needless to say, we were intrigued so we watched the whole race and when we saw this you should've seen the reaction in the room! We'd dvr'd it and then went group riding and came back to watch both races and there were about 10 people in the room and I think we all said "HOLY S%#&!!!" at the exact same moment.

It's absolutely amazing that he didn't get completely crushed by that bike. I mean, it landed squarely on his rib cage after being about 6 feet in the air. Amazing!

deeptekkie

Reaction score
Visit site
Bad scene man. Interesting how your bike nearly always comes after you in a bad crash. I've been sliding down the asphalt before while kicking my bike away from me as I slid. (Too many spinning parts and hot pieces to let it get up close and personal!)
Thanks for the link!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Yes my bike endo'd passed me in my crash and it happens so fast you really don't have any control in the situation. I really felt for this guy and thought he was a goner.:eek:

wolfe1down

Go hard or go home!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Very lucky, and it could have been a lot worse. Amazing how relatively short a distance he travels (sliding) in that 130+ MPH crash. And his leathers (while he's in the ambulance) appear intact too... hmmm....

AutoXer

Reaction score
Visit site
One of the worst crashes to watch since watching Wayne Rainey's crash that left him paralyzed - I was really thinking this one was going to turn out the same. Pretty good advert for ATGATT!!

jZ