Santa came early... What did you get?

Numpty

Reaction score
Visit site
O yes the dude in the red suit did good this year. He got me a set of stainless steel scorpion end cans :steve: :cheer:

Gaz

hedmisten

handegraphix.com
Reaction score
Visit site
More SLR photography equipment, some apple doodads, and shoes. The bike got some octane booster, new oil, and a quick ride.

ps.....Merry CHRISTmas to all.

Chris

GO!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
I must have been especially good, no coal this year but an 08 White R1 turned up a week ago. Boy have i got some sucking up to do
Dude, post some pics ASAP! :D

I got:
a Shoei XR-1000 helmet
clothes
Mirror's Edge (PS3)

My best friend who's in Shanghai for six months got me a framed picture of the two of us from when we were competing at the European Wushu Championships:)

My gift to my self hasn't arrived yet.. =P

Last edited:

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My family back home in South Dakota stopped exchanging gifts about four years ago, has made my Christmases much less stressful. My GF and I broke up last summer, so Christmas for me this year is heating up in the oven right now, smoked turkey breast and green bean casserole.

Oh, I did take advantage of the sales and finally got myself one of these:

41MwRsYYjCL.jpg

vdbergj1

Manna
Reaction score
Visit site
A perfect day with my whole family. Got married on the 6th of Dec and my new inlaws visiting us as well. Got cologne, Hugo Boss, nice kitchen gadgety food processor, 16GB Sony Mem Stick Pro Duo for my Sony DCR-DVD810

- and my daughter, 11, opening all her goodies, including a telescope - guess with what daddy is playing tonight...

Moeginny

Moeginny
Reaction score
Visit site
I must have been especially good this year. I got the Givi V46 case and bracket for the FZ! I can't wait to try it out on this year's, second annual Tail of the Dragon trip.

Frostbite155

Reaction score
Visit site
Do you guys remember when your great grandparents have nostalgia moments around x-mas and say something like

"When I was young i got an orange for christmas, and I was happy!!"

Boy... times have changed..

ANYWHO, i got plenty of trademark clothes (courtesy of Norway<3), lots of monnys, and underpants... wuhu... dont know what im gonna use the cash on yet, but i know i need to replace my bikes tires this spring, im going on some major rides... ftw... merry x-mas everyone!

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My son got a new compound bow from Santa. :thumbup: A Mathews Menace; fitting name. We're going to the range tomorrow to get it all dialed in for him. He's only 8 and can hit an 8 inch target at 25 yards. I'm lucky to the backstop at that range.

I got a set of Winter Silks; long johns, top and balacava for my base layer while riding. I told my wife that I needed to try them out today but no luck. Well at least I tried.

View attachment 11320View attachment 11321

jsw4178

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My family back home in South Dakota stopped exchanging gifts about four years ago, has made my Christmases much less stressful. My GF and I broke up last summer, so Christmas for me this year is heating up in the oven right now, smoked turkey breast and green bean casserole.

Oh, I did take advantage of the sales and finally got myself one of these:

41MwRsYYjCL.jpg

Cool, I got one of these also. I also got enough combined cash to order a Rizoma rearset from PJ Parts!:rockon:

jsw4178

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
BTW, Merry Christmas Botch. I hope you find the woman of your dreams in 2009!

youngGun

Reaction score
Visit site
Made out like a bandit this christmas.......Benelli Nova 12 gauge shotgun, 16GB iTouch, and a pair of Doc Marten boots! pretty pleased, i got the bike new sliders...ohh and a new crank....FINALLY the KNOCK IS GONE!!!

fz6joker

Damn Hooligan
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Santa brought me a Nintendo Wii and a few other knicknacks for it.

The fz got a set of frame sliders, new mirrors and brakes are in the mail somewhere.

Merry Christmas everybody.:thumbup:

Hatch81

Reaction score
Visit site
Meguiars m/c detail kit (guess I'll have to start keeping the bike clean) and a Garmin nuvi 200 . The GPS thing is cool never had/played with one before. Just need to get a mount and power adapter for the bike to use it.

4drfocus

Rurouni
Reaction score
Visit site
Santa didn't stop at my place, but then again I'm 22, on the other hand my parents got me about five pound of imported sweets, and a replica 1920's motorcycle repair & sales sign.

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
My wife bought me some padded bike shorts for touring and for biking (no pics). My wife is a PICU nurse and had to work on xmas so I spent the day working on my bike in the morning and then riding........here are some pictures from xmas day:

3139606075_6d48521493_b.jpg

HWY 1 in CA is so nice...
3140432270_06ee10654d_b.jpg

3140426524_0f614dff87_b.jpg

3140427428_74fab0fe6c_b.jpg

Ghost Weim

Time to ride!!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My son got a new compound bow from Santa. :thumbup: A Mathews Menace; fitting name. We're going to the range tomorrow to get it all dialed in for him. He's only 8 and can hit an 8 inch target at 25 yards. I'm lucky to the backstop at that range.

I got a set of Winter Silks; long johns, top and balacava for my base layer while riding. I told my wife that I needed to try them out today but no luck. Well at least I tried.

View attachment 11320View attachment 11321

Good choice on the Mathews bow! Very nice quality. They are made in my home town - and the owner of the company (really nice guy by the way) lives in my valley. I meet him all the time on my bike. Small world...

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Good choice on the Mathews bow! Very nice quality. They are made in my home town - and the owner of the company (really nice guy by the way) lives in my valley. I meet him all the time on my bike. Small world...

Too funny. I really don't know anything about bows. My son's coach recommended it. I like how much adjustment is available in it; 17" to 28", and about 20 lbs of pull up to 50 lbs of pull. It should last him for many years. I shot it at 28 and 50 and that arrow moves!

Please let the owner of the company know we really like their products. :D

He loved it and laughed all day about the "whisker-bisket". He thought that was so funny.