San Diego riders....report!!

Jblk9695

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.MachiningbyBlake.com
LOL, go take a shower.

You will feel better and the sense of smell will improve also as it's part of your head and more blood flow is better for everything.
What were your symptoms?? Mine was some micro strokes that effected my eye-site, I was seeing double on the vertical. Sure couldn't ride my motorcycle but could drive as long as I covered or shut one eye:spank:
Was still able to work but it was a challenge.

Jerry

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
LOL, go take a shower.

You will feel better and the sense of smell will improve also as it's part of your head and more blood flow is better for everything.
What were your symptoms?? Mine was some micro strokes that effected my eye-site, I was seeing double on the vertical. Sure couldn't ride my motorcycle but could drive as long as I covered or shut one eye:spank:
Was still able to work but it was a challenge.

Jerry

Yes I had eye anomaly that seems related to inner ear. We'll see as everything heals up. I admire your courage knowing what you had to go through and I have faith that I'll be even more a PITA to my family and friends! :spank:

chomorro

Reaction score
Visit site
Going on another ride tomorrow!!! Last one was kindof ridiculous 14 bikes came out. A few R1's R6's CBR1000rr cbr 600rr gsx750 600's and of course me and my lonely SV lol. Tomorrow will be my first ride going two up so im going to go really slow (doing a favor for a friend who likes a girl.....).

But anyone is invited if you would like to come along :)

chomorro

Reaction score
Visit site
Anybody know a good backyard motorcycle mechanic?? I need to get some clip ons installed and a new headlight assembly for my sv1k :)

ba4x

Reaction score
Visit site
Checking in!

Took the FZ6 out for it's first time in the mountains today. Japatul Valley Road out to Sunrise Highway, then a pie stop in Julian :D. Hit 6000 feet in the mountains and found loads of snow that came down in the last few days with the rain. Thankfully the roads were decently clear/dry. It was pretty surreal up there.

I love Japatul Valley road on the way back... it's so much fun. I'm still taking it slow but that's a great road for building confidence.

Definitely post or PM me if you want riding company on the weekends!

chomorro

Reaction score
Visit site
We were almost that way yesterday too. We had planned a borrego springs ride through Julian but it turned into and impromptu harbison canyon ride :). Next time I will post up

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
We were almost that way yesterday too. We had planned a borrego springs ride through Julian but it turned into and impromptu harbison canyon ride :). Next time I will post up

If any are open this week let's hook up for a ride. Supposed to be nice. I still see snow in te higher elevations east of us but I'm sure the roads are clear. :D

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
No.... but Thursday! :BLAA: How bout it? Bryan and I are doing a boarder patrol run.

I hope my bike starts! :D

Not a recommended way to pass your colleague:
PA1182420.jpg

Last edited:

RedFZ6B

Reaction score
Visit site
New member checking in!! Not from San Diego, from south oc (mission viejo). I don't believe there is a group in my area but n e ways excited to go riding with ya guys. Later, Bradley.

Gelvatron

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sup brad names Taylor live in mission also hit me up anytime if you want to go for a ride or need help with anything I live by the mall...

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
New member checking in!! Not from San Diego, from south oc (mission viejo). I don't believe there is a group in my area but n e ways excited to go riding with ya guys. Later, Bradley.

:welcome:to our great forum!

Keep an eye out for our local rides!