San Diego Ride Today

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry no pics today but a 4 of us including Alex (westgoingzax) had a nice ride to the little mountain town of Julian where we met another forum member. I forget his forum name. Found him..."busdrj" Think he said his name was Donny. Hey DonnY! Chime in!

We also rode Banner Grade which is always fun.

Next time I'll snag some pics and you other folk who are local should take in a ride with us.

Gort
Klaatu Barada Nikto

Last edited:

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry no pics today but a 4 of us including Alex (westgoingzax) had a nice ride to the little mountain town of Julian where we met another forum member. I forget his forum name. Found him..."busdrj" Think he said his name was Donny. Hey DonnY! Chime in!

We also rode Banner Grade which is always fun.

Next time I'll snag some pics and you other folk who are local should take in a ride with us.

Gort
Klaatu Barada Nikto

Man, I'm pissed a I missed this, post some pics.......keep me in the loop, if you don't mind, next time you guys go out....:thumbup:

busdrj

Reaction score
Visit site
Julian is a favorite ride of mine. I come up from Jamul take japatul rd under I8 then the lake cuyamaca turnoff to Julian. Have breakfast then ride hiome. Nice talkin to you guys today. I'd be up for a local group ride..... don

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Man, I'm pissed a I missed this, post some pics.......keep me in the loop, if you don't mind, next time you guys go out....:thumbup:

Could a sworn I PMed you... One of the riders has an 06 1000rr. Was waiting to hear from you. Maybe I invited you on your new bike post. Will PM you the next time we head out as well as post here on the forum. Sorry we missed you...

Cliff

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Julian is a favorite ride of mine. I come up from Jamul take japatul rd under I8 then the lake cuyamaca turnoff to Julian. Have breakfast then ride hiome. Nice talkin to you guys today. I'd be up for a local group ride..... don

Try to visit the forum often and keep an eye out for SD rides. We can try to hook up in Julian or another spot. And Jeepers! LOL We might hook up off the the road! :rockon:

Later Cliff

smokenu

rubber side down
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site

I'm up for a ride! let's plan it soon:thumbup:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Man, sorry I missed out. Sounds like fun!

Sorry we missed you also.
Will try to post the next ride keeping in mind not all our scheds will work but a Sat. or Sun. should fit for most of the time.

Another thing is our relationships at home can sometimes get a little neglected and in my book are #1 before all this other stuff so if you have responsibility don't think twice about bailing on a ride.

I'm up for a ride! let's plan it soon:thumbup:

Dave,
PM me with a sched. time cuz I know they tend to grab you at work at just the last minute.

Later,
Cliff