Same-sex passenger

keira

Mrs. Reiobard
Reaction score
Visit site
I won't argue that there are double standards, but I don't think this is one of them. Think of it like this... when you put two ugly, smelly things together, you get something unpleasant. When you put two beautiful, sweet things together, you get something even more wonderful. ;)

This comment is a perfect illustration of that double standard. Who says that women are always beautiful and/or sweet and men are always ugly and/or smelly? Not to mention that it is just two friends in either case, so who gives a sh*t?

IPilot

Reaction score
Visit site
Man, I am originally from Colombia (South America), and we don't have this kind of crap over there. I can see how people here have these thoughts about homos for guys riding together or stuff like that... I live in KY and even without doing it, I have received comments about that being really "gay". I really don't care about what people say when you are sure about your sexuality.

I used to ride a lot with my friends back in Colombia when I didn't have a bike. One time we made a road trip of aproximately 1200 miles and we honestly were more about the fun and the road ahead of us, rather than thinking about what people would say about guys riding together. We were on a Suzuki GS500 naked version. The other guys were on a F4 and a DR300. It was a lot of fun!!