S2 Fuel Gauge Question

Premises187

Inquisitor
Reaction score
Visit site
I usually fill up when there is one bar left (around 100miles with me). Is there anything lower than a single bar?
Maybe like a flashing single bar or 0 bars?

At the moment the most I've ever managed to fill up is with is 13.3 litres out of the 19.4 litres that the bugger can hold.

Thanks

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I usually fill up when there is one bar left (around 100miles with me). Is there anything lower than a single bar?
Maybe like a flashing single bar or 0 bars?

At the moment the most I've ever managed to fill up is with is 13.3 litres out of the 19.4 litres that the bugger can hold.

Thanks

Yeah, keep going and the bar will start to blink and your odometer will switch to "F". It'll start from 0 and will show how many miles you've gone on *reserve*. Can safely get 20 miles on reserve, but someone went as far as 50... though that's definitely pushing it.

This is on pages 3-5 and 3-6 of the owner's manual.

Premises187

Inquisitor
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, keep going and the bar will start to blink and your odometer will switch to "F". It'll start from 0 and will show how many miles you've gone on *reserve*. Can safely get 20 miles on reserve, but someone went as far as 50... though that's definitely pushing it.

This is on pages 3-5 and 3-6 of the owner's manual.

Many thanks for that, wasn't too pleased with the 100mile fill ups. I will ride until flashing.

I get almost 30MPG through city riding. :(
FZ6 S2 Fazer (UK) (Yamaha FZ6) | Fuelly