Round Headlight FZ6N KIT: any interest?

Triple

uncomfortably numb
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm thinking of reinstalling the fairing on my FZ6, which would make all of my naked conversion parts available for sale. This would include everything necessary to complete a conversion of your own, including the lamp, lamp brackets and hardware, modified OEM signals, LeaN69's custom speedo mount, and most importantly, an OEM lighting wiring harness that has already been appropriately modified, including Motogiro's universal headlamp conversion relay. Rather than cut up your existing harness, you could simply pull it out and plug mine in.

Extras could include the windscreen, bar-mounted mirrors, and the OEM mirror mounts. I probably won't tear it down unless someone expresses genuine interest.

There are approximately 1,500 road miles on these parts, so everything should arrive pretty much as-new. Everything functions beautifully; I'm considering going back to the fairing only because the "look" just isn't right for me. I kind of regret not going with the Buell arrangement instead.

Here's a link to the entire build with more details:

http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-streetfighter/47177-naked-touring-finished-conversion.html

fz6n2.jpg

fz6n5.jpg