2009 Black FZ6 Fairing, Headlight, Harness, etc.

Triple

uncomfortably numb
Reaction score
Visit site
Undamaged parts left over from my naked FZ6N conversion. Complete cowling assembly with mirrors, windscreen, headlight, mounting brackets, etc... virtually everything you need to replace your damaged fairing or convert your naked bike to faired. The fairing has one small hairline scratch that might rub out with polish. It's dusty from sitting in my garage but is otherwise unblemished.

A bolt/screw here and there may have been re-used in the conversion, but most (possibly all) of the mounting hardware should be included.

Turn signal brackets are included, but the signals themselves were re-used in the conversion.

$300 plus exact shipping for everything described above. Local pick-up preferred!

For another $50 I will include a complete, uncut OEM lighting/meter wiring harness. This is especially useful if you're converting a naked bike to faired, would like the ability to easily swap between the two without modifying your own harness, or would like to update your older FZ6 to the 07-09 speedo.

I also have the original FZ6 clutch perch without the threaded mirror mount. $5

Post questions in this thread or send me a PM for more info.

fz6fairing1.jpg

fz6fairing2.jpg

fz6cowling.jpg

Triple

uncomfortably numb
Reaction score
Visit site
The wiring harness and a set of OEM front turn signals are still available.

LFZ6, please check your private messages.