Road Rage!!

Mexi-can't

Biker dude
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I had an enjoyable ride until I got back into town. A mini-van started tailgating me and my father repeatedly. The driver continued very aggressively behind us for a few miles. I looked back at them a few times and gestured to please give some space. They then got infuriated!! and started waving their middle fingers and screaming obscenities. Finally they passed on the right and cut us off.

Enough I figured and pulled off at the sherrif dept 1/4 mile ahead to file a report. So I get a call back a few minutes later stating the the tag # I gave them is from another county and unless they saw them in the act there isn't much that can be done. :confused: What's the point? Why did I even stop and try to handle this properly? This is one of those situations that has left me feeling very frustrated and somewhat angry at how it played out.

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
They had a crummy day & took it out on you!
But you did the right thing! Guess unless there are shots fired, road rage is kinda hard to prove.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Best you played it out proper than get into a fight with a cage.... Best thing to do is to let asshats like that just go on about their business. People like that are looking for trouble so I'm glad you didn't give them any more reason.

It doesn't change the fact that the police aren't willing to help in that situation. And they wonder why road rage gets out of hand so many times....

Moses195

Reaction score
Visit site
F**k in Colorado!! I've always had good exp. there in the car. I get that all the time here also. And I only ride on Sat. and Sun. mornings!! These people HAVE to go 30 mph over the limit no matter what the limit is! They think THEY'RE more important!! And usually It's an older drunk in a pick-up or a soccer mom!! OR SOMEBODY THAT IS JEALOUS OF YOUR BIKE!!

Mexi-can't

Biker dude
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The occupants of the vehicle were two hispanic females. I'm not sure what their deal was. The last time something like this happened to me it ended up in prosecution for the other party. Some kids chucked a beer bottle at my car and attempted to outrun me. :rolleyes: Their mistake cost them dearly and the police came through in that situation. Maybe I was just hoping for a better outcome this time too.

DaveOTZ

Reaction score
Visit site
I'd be pretty Pissed Off too if I had to drive a mini-van and had to watch you having a kickass time on your Fizz... People are miserable, dont give them company dude realize how lucky you are to fly on 98 horses...:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Mexi-can't

Biker dude
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'd be pretty Pissed Off too if I had to drive a mini-van and had to watch you having a kickass time on your Fizz... People are miserable, dont give them company dude realize how lucky you are to fly on 98 horses...:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Yeah maybe that's why they were upset. :D I don't give anyone "company" in their stupidity, and I've found that waving and smiling at someone when they're flipping you off is great. It's easier to just throttle off and avoid a confrontation. It's just that I don't take someone road raging against me when I'm riding lightly. At all.

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
In that situation, I'll turn off somewhere rather than back off, 'cause sometimes this seems to upset these clowns even more.:spank:

Cheers
Mike