Rizoma FE Kit For Sale Minus Led Light

jsw4178

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have a brand new Rizoma FE kit I just purchased from PJ's parts for $155 + $7 shipping. I took it out of the package to install it and realized that it will not work with Two Bros exhaust due to their "unique" FE being part of the exhaust hanger. The kit is very cool and includes US and European mounts. I have decided rather than send it back for a partial refund (due to it being my mistake) and not PJ's. I thought I would sell it on the forum for a discounted price. I have decided to keep the LED tag light since I have put in on my bike, but I have offered a significant decrease in the price for doing so.

$105 shipped in the US. If my fellow non US members are interested, PM me and we will see what shipping is.

Cashier's checks,Money order, or PayPal plus 3.00 % ******* I will even throw in 2 Two Bros turn signal lights******

Thanks

Scott

Last edited:

jsw4178

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: Rizoma FE Kit For Sale w/Two Bros Turn signals

PRICE DROP $115.00 more than $50 off of shipped price!

jsw4178

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
less than an hour and you dropped the price already? somebody is gonna get a great deal here.

Yeah, it's priced for a quick sell, but it won't get any lower.
This thing is awesome! Too bad it just doesn't work with Two Bros,
but works with everything else.

jsw4178

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am not sure, but Rizoma offers replacement lights for about $40. The Rizoma FE is one of the best on the market, and you won't find one for a better price.

manas12

Reaction score
Visit site
wow! this is a really sweet deal. I just purchased a Puig screen for this paycheck. but if this deal is still around till the end of the month I will definitely jump on it.

A quick couple of questions though, does this kit come with all the parts that can be seen in the 3rd picture that Hellgate posted? And also, does it mention anything about the plate light? Or does the stock plate light mount on this?

-Manas.

jsw4178

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
wow! this is a really sweet deal. I just purchased a Puig screen for this paycheck. but if this deal is still around till the end of the month I will definitely jump on it.

A quick couple of questions though, does this kit come with all the parts that can be seen in the 3rd picture that Hellgate posted? And also, does it mention anything about the plate light? Or does the stock plate light mount on this?

-Manas.

Comes with everything but the plate light. Rizoma offers replacement lights. SOLD************

Last edited: