Rim stickers

Swan

Reaction score
Visit site
I put on the pre curved from EBAY and they were very easy and gave a very aggresive look to the bike. Wash the rim with alcohal and they will stick great then wax over them mine have about 10000 miles on and look new. I have seen american flag designs that are reflective when hit with light that are very cool to!!:thumbup:

dimitre977

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I found these pre-curved rim stripes on Ebay from dunstangraffix. Not exactly sure how long they took to put on, I had to take a break to pick my step-son up from work. Here is the before and after pics. Sorry the pics are the greatest my wife is the photographer of the family.

dimitre977-albums-my-fz6-picture987-p8060096.jpg

dimitre977-albums-my-fz6-picture986-p8060100.jpg

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My contibution, Pro-Tape brand, came with a crap applicator, ended up putting them on by hand, which i found delicate, but not too hard...just need to take your time and be patient.

Mine are bright orange, transformed the look of the bike, here are before & after shots.

cv_rider

Reaction score
Visit site
They look cool, but does anyone worry about them coming unglued, getting mixed up in the brakes, and F'ing you up? I've never heard anyone raise that concern, but it seems possible to happen.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I want to get some of those too, but i am toying with the idea of giving the bike polished lips or the striping, or polishing, then adding thin stripes...

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I want to get some of those too, but i am toying with the idea of giving the bike polished lips or the striping, or polishing, then adding thin stripes...

Hmmmm....polished rims, me want some! just not yet, whilst it is relatively cheap to do, i will stay with my $20 rim stripes, which i like too, as i am too busy spending all my hard earned on PCIII's and brake lines, and what not!

But Rim stripes are definitely one of those very cheap, yet very effective mods, and dont let anyone tell you they are hard to apply, just requires a good clean wheel, patience, and the ability to lay on your stomach for an extended period of time, as you carefully apply the little suckers.