Rider seriously injured by wire acroos the road..

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Awful :( .. there was a thread on similar incident not too long ago. People suck :(

spine

Reaction score
www.shop4biker.co.uk
Ouch! :(

A 17yr old motorcyclist in our town fell victim to a similar injury. He too was riding down the road and someone had tied wire or some thread from one tree to another at head level. He rode into it not seeing it and it sliced his throat. His vocal cords were damaged permanently and he could no longer speak and had trouble with eating and drinking. His life ruined in that one despicable immature act by an unknown person. This is going back 30 years ago. There was a spate of incidents. Whether it was kids doing it, I don't know. It was being tied at feet level too so you'd trip over when walking down the street. It's sick.

Jugro

Reaction score
Visit site
Kite fights??? Like the stuff they have en Pakistan where they coat the line in glass powder?

I hope nobody tied it across the road intentionally.
Almost can't believe somebody are so messed up, they think that it is funny.. But then again the world is a sick place, isn't it.

Just saw Spine's post.... People are messed up:(

Last edited:

Sparkybean

Reaction score
Visit site
This is the only reason I have come off a motorcycle and the only time I have broken a bone. Some idiot put what looked like rope between 2 trees and I saw it about 10 metres before it was to cut me in two. Slammed on brakes an flew over the bars. Frickin idiots out there I tell thee!!!!