Remind me, Givi top case rack with aftermarket exhaust ok?

regder

Reaction score
Visit site
Finally taking the plunge into hard luggage after six years of FZ6 ownership and can't remember if the FZ6 top case rack works with aftermarket exhausts, in my case the old style M4 slip ons. Did some searching and couldn't find a definite answer so please forgive the question

prpv.dll

aid-90

Reaction score
Visit site
Yes there should be no problem! I installed my exhaust and rack together. i bought exhausts off ebay that were scorpion replicas and was worried because they werent a recognisable brand that i would have issues installing the rack and top case.

thankfully everything was fine! only thing is that you need patience as you have to disassemble the whole rear end :thumbup:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Givi top rack will work with Two Bros, Scorpion and Leo Vince for sure. However, it may require a bit of creativity with spacers. Just give yourself plenty of time for the install and you'll make it work.

wolfe1down

Go hard or go home!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Givi top rack will work with Two Bros, Scorpion and Leo Vince for sure. However, it may require a bit of creativity with spacers. Just give yourself plenty of time for the install and you'll make it work.

+1. I have LV's and the Givi top and side case racks installed. As mentioned, be patient as the install is time consuming to get everything perfectly lined up...

Sent from my SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 INFUSE using Tapatalk 2

regder

Reaction score
Visit site
Trying to install it now. Those of you with a Fazer6 Fe kit, what did you bolt the under exhaust brackets too???

edit: Think I'm going to use a long bolt and some nuts to locate the brackets, anyone think that's a bad idea?

Last edited:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If I remember correctly, it's bolted to nothing. It's very solid.. won't go anywhere. Take a picture and post up here if you want a definitive answer.