Reluctantly having to sell my late 06 FZ6

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
sorry to hear about the sale of your bike, hope to see you riding again. Stay onboard with the forum though.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I hope you can overcome financial obligations without having to ultimately sell! Good luck and I hope better times are ahead of you!

Troubl

On the Group W bench
Reaction score
Visit site
Really sorry you're having to part with your FZ, but I definately understand when things are tough, you've gotta do what you've gotta do.

Look forward to hearing about you getting back in the saddle in the not-too-distant future!

Mattberkshire

Reaction score
Visit site
Need to reduce the monthly outgoings and as I have outstanding finance on the FZ6 it's gotta go.:( Good news is that I'll be buying a replacement with the money left over after settling the finace. Hopefully £1500 which is enough for a bandit (1200 hopefully:Flash:) or a Ducati ST2 or Monster

Mattberkshire

Reaction score
Visit site
I had 2 adverts for the bike. One was on autotrader and I didn't get a single call. The other was an ebay auction for which I was offered £2800. As I didn't get a sensible price I'm keeping the FZ6 (wahay). No point giving the bike away if I'm trying to save money. Therefore the car is going on ebay tomorrow. Gonna buy an LPG Range Rover V8:rockon: (I know that's not sensible but who cares!)