Reject EU Petiton

Yammi Dodger

Reaction score
Visit site
This will automatically become UK law soon and it means that bikers will not be able to customise their bikes in anyway or use cheaper (still safe & approved) 'after market' parts. I have Just signed this petition and believe this must not get passed as it would force more bikers off the road.:disapprove:

https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/22251

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It wont let me sign it:(

I hope you get enough signatures to not let it pass:thumbup:

This restriction is LAME! Whats the point of the MOT's? Isnt that a yearly inspection of the bike?

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This will automatically become UK law soon and it means that bikers will not be able to customise their bikes in anyway or use cheaper (still safe & approved) 'after market' parts. I have Just signed this petition and believe this must not get passed as it would force more bikers off the road.:disapprove:

https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/22251
Signed,
Sadly much of the legistlation has come in here. It's mandatory to wear Hi Vis gear now.

Nelly

spine

Reaction score
www.shop4biker.co.uk
What the hell?!! I've just signed the petition. What absolute lunancy! To ban bikes over 7years old in urban parts too?!! I don't think I'm gonna be sticking in the UK that much longer if we stay in the EU cos we, adn rest of EU countries, are getting royally screwed over by Brussells decisions

Yammi Dodger

Reaction score
Visit site