Red vs. Blue Finally there is proof!!!

jfz6

Not Here Enough
Premium Member
Reaction score
web.mac.com
I know I already posted this in a reply but here it is.....

Blue is more energetic therefore faster!!!

The inverse relationship between wavelength and frequency means that as wavelengths increase, frequency decreases. Because the frequency of a photon or electromagnetic wave is directly proportional to the energy of the photon or wave,the higher the frequency of the photon or wave, the greater the energy state of the photon or wave. For this reason, within the visible spectrum, shorter wavelength blue light is more energetic than longer wavelength red light (i.e., photons and em waves with frequencies and wavelengths in the red portion of the spectrum).
:Flip:

HA! This fun will never end....nor will these threads.

cmarsdavis

Reaction score
Visit site
I think I'm going to go with color changing paint as the fastest color. That way, when I go flying past you, you'll never know what color I truly am!

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
Look, the FZ1 was Cobalt. FZ1 > FZ6 so Cobalt is the best and fastest color or else they wouldn't have used the color from the bigger bike. And they only made it for one year (limited edition) so it is better in all aspects. Period.

I know the '09 looks cobalt but they call it something else.

Smittyboy

Reaction score
Visit site
The only reason nobody mentions black is because with the stock pipes at night you don't hear us coming then can't identify anything but taillight by the time you know we're there... Stealth black is king! (OK RAVEN)

FZ6er_FSR

Reaction score
Visit site
Oh, that Red vs Blue, I was thinking something else:

[ame="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=rFwad7UE5JY&feature=channel"]YouTube - Red vs Blue Episode 39[/ame]

[ame="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=rmOzAE-CbLY"]YouTube - Red vs. Blue Grifball PSA: Rules of the Game[/ame]

doc_simple

Meat Popsickle
Reaction score
Visit site
actually your hypothesis is wrong. Since blue is the more energetic wave and blue is what you see from the bike, it stands to reason that your motorcycle must apply greater pressure in order to rebound the wave to your eye. Therefore blue bikes would have to push through greater pressure, making them the slower bike. :Flip:

If'n you needs I can show you the math :eek: :squid:

I know I already posted this in a reply but here it is.....

Blue is more energetic therefore faster!!!

The inverse relationship between wavelength and frequency means that as wavelengths increase, frequency decreases. Because the frequency of a photon or electromagnetic wave is directly proportional to the energy of the photon or wave,the higher the frequency of the photon or wave, the greater the energy state of the photon or wave. For this reason, within the visible spectrum, shorter wavelength blue light is more energetic than longer wavelength red light (i.e., photons and em waves with frequencies and wavelengths in the red portion of the spectrum).
:Flip:

HA! This fun will never end....nor will these threads.

psnbye

I used to be Jethro
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am 100% SURE that red is in fact, the VERY FASTEST IN THE WOOOOORRRRLD!!!!!!!! :Sport::Sport: SEE!!!!!?!??!?! Even the cartoon says so!!!

notjohndavid

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
these guys are the BLUE angels for a reason.....

blue_angels.jpg

mastakilla

Reaction score
Visit site
Therefore blue bikes would have to push through greater pressure, making them the slower bike

Thank you. This is the only right conclusion that you can make from the thread's starter's post.

within the visible spectrum, shorter wavelength blue light is more energetic than longer wavelength red light

How would the more energetic blue light make a bike faster??? If anything, it will make it slower! Do the math people.