recommendations for License plate light?

stetsonxd

Reaction score
Visit site
My bike came with a fe kit but i realized that there is no license plate light on it. Looking to get recommendations for what to put on the now. thanks

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
My bike came with a fe kit but i realized that there is no license plate light on it. Looking to get recommendations for what to put on the now. thanks

Hi and Welcome!
It all depends what you're willing to spend. Can you throw out a ballpark figure?

There are some cheapo LEDs out there. Most are configured to run right from 12 ~ 14V source once the polarity is observed.
Do a little Search for BikeMaster LED License Plate Light 102084-03

OR - Kick it up several notches and do a Rizmo... Dedicated product line created by Rizoma -

stetsonxd

Reaction score
Visit site
thanks for the replies. i am probably going to go with the bolt lights. There is not alot of room between the exhaust and license plate. So short of finding a new fe kit that will work the best.

Tahlen

Reaction score
Visit site
I put led plate bolts on mine as well, got them from superbrightleds.com for $5/ea + shipping. They do the job well but I ended up needing bend my FE bracket to angle to plate more vertical. I would guess I have it something like 80 degrees relative to the road. Any higher and the lights shine backwards too harshly imo - something to be aware of if you are in love with your FE and changing the angle of the plate would ruin it for you.