Reclaim North Wales

Debaser

Reaction score
Visit site
Whereabouts in East England are you moving to?

Not sure yet, it depends on my wifes work, possibly the Cambridgeshire area. Not North Wales at any rate :D.

It was almost 10 years ago I was last living in England, I had a Suzuki SV in Hertfordshire. Only problem I remember having with the police was filtering through roadworks once on the A10 and the police were standing around in the works for some reason, one of them shouted at me as I went past telling me to get in lane and not do it again :spank:. Think I'm gonna find it so hard not to filter when we move back.

fz6blue

Reaction score
Visit site
I filter with no issues - and I think I'm being legal.. as long as you're not being a loon I'm sure its fine.

Jez

Reaction score
Visit site
Filtering's legal in the UK, unlike in most US states, so I don't know what he was shouting about.

Soap

Reaction score
Visit site
It's in the highway code now so it's no longer a grey area, and it basically stays dont be stupid and keep your bloody eyes open haha.

Fahren

Reaction score
Visit site
Is the police <> biker relationship so bad everywhere in the UK or is it just North Wales? Should I be expecting the friendly waves I'm used to or a 'why am I on 2 wheels' look?

I think its just N-Wales, i live on the west coast and the police seem ok, its just the condition of the roads thats a mess lol!!...Most bikers nod or wave still....ive noticed though that some on their posh tricked out sports bikes dont acknowledge u much..i guess its the usual "pfttt whats that old piece o crap he's riding..." attitude or there just not paying attention much lol

Dont know if its just me but ive noticed a hell of a lot more bikes on the road this year compared to other years...it makes me sick when im stuck in the old tin box behind a dozen others and the bikes pass by.....bloody hate cars somedays hahaha

Jb40k

Reaction score
www.twitter.com
So who went? I had a great day! The weather was perfect and the shear number of bikes on the road made for a great experience!

I saw at least 5 other FZ6/Fazers, including one on the ride home via Chester to Crewe!

fast blue one

The number of the beast
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So who went? I had a great day! The weather was perfect and the shear number of bikes on the road made for a great experience!

I saw at least 5 other FZ6/Fazers, including one on the ride home via Chester to Crewe!

I'm glad it went well for you and happy that the day didn't backfire as I was concerned that it could have. :thumbup:

Soap

Reaction score
Visit site
I was there! Ponderosa cafe was bloody packed, you may have seen me with 2 Bonneville's. I also had a pillion on the back and me in my red Alpine Star leathers

Jb40k

Reaction score
www.twitter.com
I was there! Ponderosa cafe was bloody packed, you may have seen me with 2 Bonneville's. I also had a pillion on the back and me in my red Alpine Star leathers

About as close to Ponderosa as I got...

I may have have spotted you, I was all black Alpinestars.

fz6blue

Reaction score
Visit site
We were there - I didn't go to the big meets but I +1'd to the number of bikes on the north wales roads. Brilliant roads they are for riding and my rubber looks nice 'n used now. Rode with some of the packs coming from the big meets and it was great to ride with others - next time I hope to do that more intentionally.

We saw 2 police vehicles in the whole week though!?

Anyway, congrats to all who went I hope it makes a difference.

Soap

Reaction score
Visit site
About as close to Ponderosa as I got...

I may have have spotted you, I was all black Alpinestars.

We can be like the Red and Black power rangers! Haha.
I did walk down there with my girlfriend I think or came pretty close.

adult-red-power-ranger-1.jpg
c-black-power-ranger.jpg