Reasons why engineers get nothing from Santa

W

wrightme43

Santa rocks. There is nothing as cool as watching kids open presents, and the feeling that comes from being able to give them.

W

wrightme43

The will still make things even if you pick on them. LOL They cant help it. Just like writers write, and gardeners garden. Engineers engineer. Just some of them suck at it.

Mattberkshire

Reaction score
Visit site
The will still make things even if you pick on them. LOL They cant help it. Just like writers write, and gardeners garden. Engineers engineer. Just some of them suck at it.

Wrightme. Hahahah. What is it with engineers? Engineers come in many forms and, yes, they do engineer. All day long if they have to. Some people are even called software engineers. Hey Botch, what's wrong with reading a book. I'm all for technology but books are good. I'm reading Wintersmith by Terry Pratchett at the moment. It's good. Alows me to have an imagination after all the tv, computer stuff which shows me everything I need to see. Books stimulate the mind. Computers don't really. It's a very visual medium see. (Have I riled someone here? - please refer to previous post):Flip:

trailblazer87

Curve Hound
Reaction score
Visit site
Well I guess I'm terminal then, please just don't spit on me.:(

I am an Engineer, and to make matters worse, I work for a county road department. So watch out, or I'll drop your speed limits:Flip:

I can't sell my soul to Santa, Dog already has it:D

W

wrightme43

Nobody really spits on engineers and pushes them down stairs. I would like 15 minutes alone with the guy, and a bat, that designed the cyl heads and sparkplugs on my F-150.