rear finder replacement

)*FZ^

Reaction score
Visit site
Want to know if their are any after market ductails (rear finders) out their like the one from this web site Racers Edge - YAMAHA . I like this one on the fz6 but it has no rear seat only fiberglass shell.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I haven't seen any others. I think that is your only option, IF they are willing to ship to the US. I'd guess the shipping would be about the same cost as the fender itself.

Oh, and welcome. :welcome:

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I like it and I also like and might try to mod one of the large single cans to fit the tail of the FZ6 some day. I've yet to see the Aussie Cup exhaust for the FZ6 out for sale....

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I bet a muffler shop could make an aftermarket CBR600 exhaust work with the tail. It would look very nice.

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I bet a muffler shop could make an aftermarket CBR600 exhaust work with the tail. It would look very nice.

Do you know (or anyone) what some dimensions might be for one can? Most that seem to look good are far too long to fit under our tail. I was starting to think about the GYTR FZ1 exhaust too! Short and wide!

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
No I don't. I think that project would be a true trial and error project. But I know it could be done.

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
No I don't. I think that project would be a true trial and error project. But I know it could be done.

You're dying to deflate my wallet more, aren't ya??? ;)

I'll have to wait for the next raise/bonus. The "Boss" says I've spend too much lately. :( I'm going to watch ebay though... and I'm going to the dealer with a measuring tape. I'll find the perfect one. :sinister:

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You're dying to deflate my wallet more, aren't ya??? ;)

I'll have to wait for the next raise/bonus. The \"Boss\" says I've spend too much lately. :( I'm going to watch ebay though... and I'm going to the dealer with a measuring tape. I'll find the perfect one. :sinister:

Well of course! I think that mod would be really cool. I think there are generic canister mufflers on ebay too.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I like it and I also like and might try to mod one of the large single cans to fit the tail of the FZ6 some day. I've yet to see the Aussie Cup exhaust for the FZ6 out for sale....

That's because Yamaha Australia will not sell these pipes to the public!!!! already tried.

Like the Ductail a lot, but only suitable for single rider, not strong enough at rear to take a passenger, and no provision for a seat....make a great track bike addition though.

Am looking at buying the whole kit from racers edge for track bike purposes...just need a binned FZ6 to start the project with.

:thumbup: