Rear axle nut size?

FastZipper6

Reaction score
Visit site
I don't have the paper manual but do have the .pdf manual and need to know what size the nut is but can't seem to find it. I found something that said 24mm but that's not it.

I need to adjust my chain but don't have the correct size wrench and need to borrow one from a friend. I'm going to borrow a torque wrench also. I believe the torque is 87ft/lbs. Is that correct?

Thanks.

D

D-Rock

I don't have the paper manual but do have the .pdf manual and need to know what size the nut is but can't seem to find it. I found something that said 24mm but that's not it.

I need to adjust my chain but don't have the correct size wrench and need to borrow one from a friend. I'm going to borrow a torque wrench also. I believe the torque is 87ft/lbs. Is that correct?

Thanks.

Your tool kit has the right wrench in it, and a cheater bar. I dont know what the torque should be, but you would never know with the yamaha tools. I just go by feel. I have torqued alot of bolts.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

D-Rock

the tool kit wrench is not to best tool for the job, but if it all you have it will do the trick.