necrotimus
Stop looking at my title!
One of these things is not like the other:
The seller of course didn't mention this when I asked about the condition. The good news is I am missing a bolt to do the mod so it has to wait anyway. New date mgiht be July 11th.
The questions is what do I do? I figure I have 3 options:
1. Zip tie or fabricate
2. Buy another left fork
3. Buy another left fork tube
Any ideas for #1?
Will it be an issue to use two forks with different mileage? If I get another fork tube how difficult is it to switch out?
Thanks.
The seller of course didn't mention this when I asked about the condition. The good news is I am missing a bolt to do the mod so it has to wait anyway. New date mgiht be July 11th.
The questions is what do I do? I figure I have 3 options:
1. Zip tie or fabricate
2. Buy another left fork
3. Buy another left fork tube
Any ideas for #1?
Will it be an issue to use two forks with different mileage? If I get another fork tube how difficult is it to switch out?
Thanks.
Last edited: