Quick hello

T3zcat

Reaction score
Visit site
hey all,

I recently passed my test and have bought my first bike, a beautiful fz6 (pictures will follow soon).

Thought i'd say hight after lurking for a bit. I'm up in N.ireland in Belfast.

So hi.

Tez

larcklorn

Reaction score
Visit site
I had a guy at the BMW dealership tell me that I was a very smart person for picking the FZ6 as my first bike. It's amazing how many people don't know about them.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:to our great forum!

The FZ6 never ceases to amaze me with all the touring, commuting or track days people do with them. You have a great bike! :D

T3zcat

Reaction score
Visit site
Heck yeah. love it so much. already done a touch of work to it and it had some work done before i had it. I'm only doing some cosmetic work on it atm,
just swapped over to black shorty levers. what a great buy at £20. and it already had leo vice cans on it, the baffles fell out i swear it wasn't me! :BLAA:

NorcoT

Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome :) FZ6 is an amazing first bike! I started with a battered up XJ600 which served me well for a couple of years, but swapping to the FZ6 just made my ride feel like butter.

Enjoy :rockon:

dolau

Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome..... so when you get used to the bike.... give us the low down on the antrim coast raod.... we have heard so much about it and how good it is too ride.

One day I will come over on the ferry and give it a go!