Question for all our UK family......

jamesfz6

The faster red one!
Reaction score
Visit site
I am a fan of the "Shawn of the Dead" movie and i was wondering if you guys are fans too. I also noticed the same people all starred in the movie "Hot Fuzz", another funny movie.

Are those actors always in the same movies together? Kind of like the brat-pack from the 80s......couldnt think of anything else to reference.

Anyway i thought you guys/gals might know of anymore funny movies these actors have been in.

I am a fan of the "Shawn of the Dead" movie and i was wondering if you guys are fans too. I also noticed the same people all starred in the movie "Hot Fuzz", another funny movie.

Are those actors always in the same movies together? Kind of like the brat-pack from the 80s......couldnt think of anything else to reference.

Anyway i thought you guys/gals might know of anymore funny movies these actors have been in.
Hi Mate,

I love those movies to. Simon Pegg is the creative brains and Nick Frost is the perfect stooge.
They have done a number of comadies togeather. I personally like their series "Spaced".
Spaced Out - Home

Nick frost is a funny bloke, after Shaun was made he spent all of his money and had to get a job as a waiter.

Nelly

Thanks for fillin me in. I am going to the suncoast movie store to see if they can order any of their dvds for me.

Back