Quarter mile!

addy

Reaction score
Visit site
Took the fazer600 to "race for real" at western sydney raceway just last night. Also known as eastern creek. Never hit the strip before, plenty of nice cars there, and a few bikes too.
Dissapointed at the limited bike turn out. Also dissapointed that 3 cars either crashed or spilt crap all over the track, wasting an hour of everyones time. I possible could have gotten another run in if not for that. Bloody cars.

Anyway i added an image of the time card for my best run. I consistantly improved on my time, so I'm happy with myself.

Run 1, 12.383@181kph/112mph Lost to CBR600. Bike lifted the front wheel alot in first, and a fair bit into second.

Run 2, 12.018@185kph/115mph Won against CBR600. Little bit of front wheel hovering through first gear.

RUn 3, 11.890@187kph/116mph Won against CBR600. Launch felt slow, kept from wheel on terra firma. Video of this run will be added on youtube soon

Run 4, 11.759@186kph/115mph Beat a GSXR600. Launch felt good, little bit of front wheel hovering for first and second gear. Time card displayed on forum, hope qaulity is good.

Cheers!

Nice nice! My best was an 11.9 at 113 mph... Full tank of gas might not have helped so much lol.
At least they stopped to clean up the track from the cars. When I went, I hit a slick spot at 160km an hr, the rear wheel hopped a bit then it caught again, happened too fast to react... Friends said the crappy honda civic before me made a "pop/bang" noise...

11.9 is great! Bloddy cars spilling **** on the track. They need to organise a bike day

Come one people! Has no one else taken their bike for a 400 meter run?

Well you see it's like this (feel free to correct any details if I'm off anyone). From what I'm led to believe, Bob Jane is a censored so and so. He bought the raceway and closed it basically. When a local lad ( Scotty Ferguson) and his partner (not sure who) were trying to get permission to build themselves a track, Bob Jane Started doing work on the raceway and said he'd reopen it, so they were denied permission. Then all work ceased on the raceway and we're without a track now. :spank::spank::spank:

Back