QLD Motorcycle Safety Ad

rino60

Reaction score
Visit site
I JUST noticed, fifteen seconds ago, that the new QLD motorcycle safety ad features an FZ6, and it was dumped during one scene! I sure hope that was CGI :-@ Nonetheless, our sexy beast is the bike of choice of the QLD Government...

And who says the government does everything wrong

:smirk:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
And who says the government does everything wrong

:smirk:

They do do everything wrong by binning a sexy beast FZ6 in the first place , due to working in the recovery industry I can assure you there was NO CGI used in the commercial :( they really did get the stunt rider to bin the bike & she is badly banged up :eek: :spank: :spank:

rino60

Reaction score
Visit site
Still, I was on the couch and burst out 'I KNOW THAT HEADLIGHT!'... ...'I KNOW THAT EXHAUST!'

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That add was on telly a while ago. Assholes destroying a perfectly good fizzer & also sending the wrong ****ing message :Flip:

rino60

Reaction score
Visit site
I've seen the ad before, just never noticed the bike. And I saw no problems with the ad, didn't even care that it was an FZ6 being dumped, s'long as it wasn't my bike. Just happy to see it. And a mate at uni notice it too, and he has NOTHING to do with bikes.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That's not as graphic as the Ad running in SA, that features God himself, telling bike riders that they should wear decent riding gear....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAHTQisEl2Q]YouTube - ‪Mick Doohan - Gear Up‬‏[/ame]

:thumbup:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
He is still looking pretty bloody fit too...comeback??? :D

Just dreaming......

:BLAA:

I saw a thing on Sunrise late last year/early this year (cant remember) & they had Sir Mick at PI with the Repsol leathers on & he was walking across pit lane to his 1997 NSR :drool: & I had chills coursing up & down my spine :thumbup: Im willing to bet he would still be there abouts with todays crew ;)

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I saw a thing on Sunrise late last year/early this year (cant remember) & they had Sir Mick at PI with the Repsol leathers on & he was walking across pit lane to his 1997 NSR :drool: & I had chills coursing up & down my spine :thumbup: Im willing to bet he would still be there abouts with todays crew ;)

I know one thing....wossi would of been quietly happy Mick bowed out when he did!otherwise he would be chasing a record of about 8 straight premier class championships in a row!
:eek:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, I'm not happy with you (bloody Queenslanders)

The results of Wednesday night is still hurting me :rant:

I'm sorry for the hijack ........ :Flip:

Crap hijack...you just didn't like the reality of my post about Doohan winning 8 premier class championship's!!! ;)

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nah, wasn't ignoring it.

Nothing wrong with Doohan.

Got a signed glove, pic and massive framed poster of him in the home office, but right now, I'm hurting about rugby league :(

Mind you, Doohan's a Queenslander :confused: