Projector source?

99vengeur

Reaction score
Visit site
This question is directed to the guys that have done the bi-xenon projectors.

I am planning to do this shortly, although for the FZ6R, and I am trying to decided which vendor to use. I found some on Easy-motorcycle.com. There are also several on ebay from seller kassabian9898. Do you guys have any experience/input about either of these sellers?? Did you get yours from another seller and what was your experience with them?

Here are links, if that helps.
H4 9003 Bi-xenon projector HID CONVERSION Kit Hi/Lo - $129.99 : easy-motorcycle.com supplies
H4 9003 Bi-xenon projector HID CONVERSION Kit Hi/Lo New - eBay (item 140358572617 end time Apr-08-10 01:37:26 PDT)

Thanks for the help!
Robert

Last edited:

Cochiez

Reaction score
Visit site
Haven't done the conversion, but would like to. If you do it, please post results and pics. Thanks.

tomari

Just a custom user title!
Reaction score
Visit site
This question is directed to the guys that have done the bi-xenon projectors.

I am planning to do this shortly, although for the FZ6R, and I am trying to decided which vendor to use. I found some on Easy-motorcycle.com. There are also several on ebay from seller kassabian9898. Do you guys have any experience/input about either of these sellers?? Did you get yours from another seller and what was your experience with them?

Here are links, if that helps.
H4 9003 Bi-xenon projector HID CONVERSION Kit Hi/Lo - $129.99 : easy-motorcycle.com supplies
H4 9003 Bi-xenon projector HID CONVERSION Kit Hi/Lo New - eBay (item 140358572617 end time Apr-08-10 01:37:26 PDT)

Thanks for the help!
Robert

dude these are the same projectors!! buy the cheaper ones

vikingking50

The viking w/ wheels
Reaction score
Visit site
Any reason that you didn't go through easy-motorcycle.com? Just wondering cause I'm seriously thinking about this mod and it appears to be cheaper (unless I'm missing shipping) than ebay.

Also, did they sell you a set of one H4 and one H7 or are you going to try the modded H7 approach?

99vengeur

Reaction score
Visit site
Any reason that you didn't go through easy-motorcycle.com? Just wondering cause I'm seriously thinking about this mod and it appears to be cheaper (unless I'm missing shipping) than ebay.

Also, did they sell you a set of one H4 and one H7 or are you going to try the modded H7 approach?

Both places have free shipping. But I went with the ebay seller because I knew people had used them and had success. I was uncertain about easy-motorcycle and couldn't find any reviews for them. I will spend the extra $15 for peace of mind knowing that they are a good seller.

I have the FZ6R and we only have one H4 bulb. So I got a pair of H4 that I am going to do a couple retrofits with. I have a couple spare headlights and will test fit everything with a spare and then when I know it all fits, I will complete it with my own headlight (back-up plan for if I screw something up, lol).

99vengeur

Reaction score
Visit site
Here are some pictures of the projector retrofit, the first on the FZ6R!! :steve:

When it gets dark tonight, I will take some more pictures to show how bright it is and demonstrate the light coverage as well as get it all adjusted properly. Let me tell you though, this thing is blinding even in the direct sunlight! I had trouble getting a head-on shot because the light was flooding the camera.

P4100029.jpg

P4100030.jpg

P4100032.jpg

P4100033.jpg

P4100034.jpg

P4100036.jpg