PowerBronze Great prices!!!

ry_1104

Marine Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
hey all just to let people know Powerbronze has got some nice fairing accessories for what I think is really cheap prices here is the web site. Tell me what you think of the quality and price.

FZ6_04+

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I bought one and I feel the quality is the same as Puig. I currently have both in dark smoke. The Puig is taller and the PowerBronze is thicker. Both seem to block the wind about the same to me, but I am only 5'8". The tint looks almost identical. (This review is on the 08 models)

ry_1104

Marine Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I bought one and I feel the quality is the same as Puig. I currently have both in dark smoke. The Puig is taller and the PowerBronze is thicker. Both seem to block the wind about the same to me, but I am only 5'8\". The tint looks almost identical. (This review is on the 08 models)

cool thanks for the info. Yeah I was just messing around looking at things for the bike and came across these and thought their prices on their stuff was pretty fair.

Chris

GO!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
Reiobard, if you're talking about the lower fairing I have that on my 08 FZ6. It's the one that comes with the touring edition, except I didn't want all the other crap.. :p The pictures are of poor quality (iPhone camera ftw..:rolleyes:) but you get the gist. That's the stock windscreen btw, not the taller one.

-Chris

hedmisten

handegraphix.com
Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone know where I can get the two up seat for putting on when I ride with my wife?

FZ60406LowersBluefitted2.JPG

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Reiobard, if you're talking about the lower fairing I have that on my 08 FZ6. It's the one that comes with the touring edition, except I didn't want all the other crap.. :p The pictures are of poor quality (iPhone camera ftw..:rolleyes:) but you get the gist. That's the stock windscreen btw, not the taller one.

-Chris

I know they make them, but not available in the US, and also no aftermarket companies that might get a more affordable option to the stock ones. I have been watching TCP since i bought my bike since they have a good selection for the previous version of the bike.

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
Anybody have any experience with the Powerbronze bellypans? I'm wondering about the quality as the price is so much lower than other ones I've seen.

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
hey CHRIS, the fairing on your bike, where did you get it from, and you said you have an 08, the fairing looks like it covers everything, not just the bellypan. If possible can you yake a clearer picture.

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
hey CHRIS, the fairing on your bike, where did you get it from, and you said you have an 08, the fairing looks like it covers everything, not just the bellypan. If possible can you yake a clearer picture.

Here is mine. I got them through Kelly's Cycle Centre Ltd.
1042 Upper Wellington Street
Hamilton, ON
L9A 3S6

PH (905) 385-5977

They are Yamaha Genuine Parts

They cost me 789.95 plus 126.39 US dollars as of July 2008

Chris

GO!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Visit site

I could get a better pic in a couple of days, but it's the same as Jman's. Original Yamaha part.. I don't really know where you can get it though. I only got it because the dealership where I got my bike kind of messed up my order, so I got the touring edition that he happened to have there at the time, minus the gps etc. Ended up with a pretty good deal though ;)