Power Commander

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
+1 Kriswithak.

I have Scorps on my bike, and a PCIII. Had a custom map already on it and it seems to be perfect for my bike. Haven't noticed any "obvious" power difference, but once it's tuned then I might.

I will be taking it for a Dyno Tune soon :D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have 2 Brothers Pipes, PC111, BMC air filter, custom map....dyno read before PC111, and all that other stuff was 89.4hp AT THE REAR WHEEL, not the crank, which reads quite a bit higher! After the custom tune, i now have 98.4hp at the rear wheel...and a much smoother midrange...

Coupled with shorter gearing, there is a very noticeable difference between this bike, and my other stock FZ6...

:thumbup:

Slug

Reaction score
Visit site
I just installed my PCIII with a "custom" map from FuelMotoUSA.com based on the mods on my bike. I don't really know if there's more power as I never had it dyno'd, but the power is certainly smoother if that makes sense. Throttle seems a bit more responsive. The bike seems like a different animal with the PCIII and the +2 rear sprocket.

yoshiki

Reaction score
Visit site
I just installed my PCIII with a "custom" map from FuelMotoUSA.com based on the mods on my bike. I don't really know if there's more power as I never had it dyno'd, but the power is certainly smoother if that makes sense. Throttle seems a bit more responsive. The bike seems like a different animal with the PCIII and the +2 rear sprocket.
agreed. bike definitely smoother with the right mapping.