Power Commander map for Leo Vince

soundgarden

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey folks
im finishing up all my winter mods right now, they included; new pazzo shorties, rizomas, fz1 bar, racetech suspension, fe kit, integrated blinkers, k&n filter and finally a pc3...Have any of you put the fz6 on a dyno with similar mods and if so would you be willing to share the map? If not Ill take it myself to the shop and will post results within the next month...

cheers:thumbup:

Also Ill take it once more to the drag strip and track to see how the mods affected my times

soundgarden

Reaction score
Visit site
did you ever get the map done? if so are you still going to share?
Hey thanks for reminding me... I did get a map done but it was too rich and induced a lot of popping. It even caused some lag in lower revs, almost drowning the bike at times. Worked great for power though as it dynoed with 55 lbs of torque...Anywho, I sent it back to the shop last week to make some adjustments, should have the bike back by Tuesday...eventually Ill get it onto my pals laptop and will definitely share :thumbup:

fz6Airman

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey thanks for reminding me... I did get a map done but it was too rich and induced a lot of popping. It even caused some lag in lower revs, almost drowning the bike at times. Worked great for power though as it dynoed with 55 lbs of torque...Anywho, I sent it back to the shop last week to make some adjustments, should have the bike back by Tuesday...eventually Ill get it onto my pals laptop and will definitely share :thumbup:

No problem man. I just put a set of leos on mine, and wtb the power commander now, may be a month or so.