power comanders

roadryder08

Reaction score
Visit site
I didnt have one on my R6 but always wanted one. what do you think the power worth the money or the money not worth the power??? what say you?

I'll get one after getting a pipe, i like the idea of being able to set the bike to whatever kind of riding i will be doing, Fuel economy map for to and from work, Power for spirited rides... ect...

tuning can be of paramount importance and make all the difference in the world but if you get it and don't tune it correctly you could hurt more than you help. If you feel you need or really want the power than yes but have an expirienced tuner help you out with it. also if you plan to mod more later it is nice to have it there so you don't have to buy a pipe and a PC at the same time....

They also have a pre-tuned power commander that you can buy. One is just so you can tune it yourself and other is like I said already set so you just install it and go. Anyways I plan on getting one in the future but same as everyone else Im gonna get exhaust first.

i have the scorpion pipes and they worked well, then i bought the PC111 and it made a big difference. When i get on my feet again, i am going to a PC111 tuning tech place. They dyno the bike and make the changes.

just from my first hand experiences:
my bike, exhaust with no power commander
my friends CBR600rr with exhaust and power commander. he pulls second gear power wheelies like nothing and takes off like hes a pilot. for real just get the power commander. its a world of difference adn you wont be dissapointed.

Back