Post your FZ6N Pics!

philz

Reaction score
Visit site
Changed the mirrors and got the top yoke and radiator cover powdercoated black so I thought I'd post some updated pics.

885426_10152722430640327_1497929598_o_zpsb3bc5d48.jpg

906991_10152722422625327_824934551_o_zps3b72f25f.jpg

lawlberg

Booth Babe
Reaction score
Visit site
So not a great picture, was too busy riding it around with the new bars to worry about taking pictures. More to come for sure.

Mods done this winter - VS01. Morimoto HID projector and Amber LED angle eye. Lots of black paint (forks, side pods, radiator guards, exhaust shroud and front fender). Trimmed and painted (red) tire hugger. Motodynamic integrated tail light (smoke). 2wheels levers, grips and LED signals. Danmoto adjustable clip ons.

ticktock

Reaction score
Visit site
So not a great picture, was too busy riding it around with the new bars to worry about taking pictures. More to come for sure.

Mods done this winter - VS01. Morimoto HID projector and Amber LED angle eye. Lots of black paint (forks, side pods, radiator guards, exhaust shroud and front fender). Trimmed and painted (red) tire hugger. Motodynamic integrated tail light (smoke). 2wheels levers, grips and LED signals. Danmoto adjustable clip ons.

Really love your bike. I've done a similar setup just with an aftermarket headlight. Looks awesome!

Jorosv

Reaction score
Visit site
Fresh from today with some "mods". Rim stripes and a nice good layer of squashed buf from riding at over 180 kph (115 mph) very spirited ride to one lake and back.

First pic is cage, bike and last but not least wife :D

Oh ps. another "mod" some1 stole my left back turnsignal cover the prick.

Jorosv

Reaction score
Visit site
Ah man she didn't want a photo with my jacket and helmet uploaded :D she said she looks like spongebob :D

I wonder if that HID retrofit will look that good on a stock FZ6N headlight ?

lawlberg

Booth Babe
Reaction score
Visit site
I'd say so - my headlight isn't too different from yours - Just for the light output it's worth it. One halogen bulb doesn't do a very good job lighting up the street.

Pedderz

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks guys!
I bought the Two Brothers Exhaust from the USA. Paid about $1000 including shipping from sportbiketrackgear.com. I had a look on their site recently and the price has dropped. Highly recommend these guys.
Rear pegs I found on ebay for an R6 had to do some work to get them to fit, but very easy.
Rear sets are Valtermoto from Road Rocket in Melbourne. They only had red ones left so I had to get them stripped and anodised black professionally. Wouldn't recommend road rocket as the guy who runs it is unreliable. Valtermoto are expensive but work well, only problem is you can't connect it to the rear brake switch.
Belly pan I bought from ebay from edrive. Not sure of the brand but made from good quality materials and highly recommend it to anyone interested in a good belly pan. Here's the link. Yamaha Fz6 High Quality Engine Spoiler New | eBay
Had the bike resprayed matte black professionally by a mate of mine who owns a repair shop.

fmf

Reaction score
Visit site
it is honestly one of my favorite naked builds and if I had the extra $$$$ I would try to do something similar