Post your FZ6N Pics!

ebster1085

Reaction score
Visit site
Lucas, your bike looks dope! The white on gold wheels is a killer combo and I love the way the belly pan and radiator shrouds look. Nice work man!

gocetr_25

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello , I;m new here, can anyone tell me where do you order aftermarket parts?
some links would be usefull but I live in Montenegro so I don't know how will it be with shipping , 10q

here's mine: :)

keepsake1209

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, so i have a dilemma, I installed the conversion kit on my bike over the winter and I love it, but I take such long trips and I get fatigued easily because there is no wind protection. So I come here hoping that you or someone might have the old 06 FZ7 headlight that they are willing to part with. I don't have any of the old parts because I took a bad spill and broke most of the plastics and bent the mount. :( Please help

katlikeafox

Reaction score
Visit site
Cranky that bike looks awesome! I really want to paint my FZ6 white since my Street Triple is still several years down the road and yours is great inspiration to do it. Nice work.

DirtyCashAK

Reaction score
Visit site
For fun I did a search for "SBN" and wouldn't ya know, not one hit. :)

Finally got out for a ten minute spin after a long cold winter of working on the machine... First time the naked has seen the sun! :Sport:

For sure my favorite look that I've seen so far. You bike is sick you got good taste.

Newbie2011

Reaction score
Visit site
I love it, the light doesn't stick go too far, the screen looks great and I love the handle bar and grips!

If you wanted the headlight/screen set-up that I have just contact dev_usc,
$325 shipped, my favorite mod so far. As far as the bars go, I actually went back to FZ1 bars, the bikemaster ones did not have much pullback at all and started to aggravate my wrists. Here are a couple new pics with a tank protector, progrips, and cheap bar ends!

Iuthema

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys,
I bought the kit VS-02 Black from vishnu. The service was perfect and he answered quickly to my question.

The installation was easy. I haven't tried it a lot since, but as far as I know, I prefer riding my bike with this kit. I feel more comfortable the wind hitting directly my chest then be redirected right on my helmet.

If anybody has question about it feel free to ask me.

Thank you again Vishnu, I love my bike !

Here are some picture of my bike with the kit.

Imageshack - 20120407161924.jpg

why_not_Zoidberg?

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm sure that it's been said a hundred times in this thread, but DAMN WAVEX that bike is sexy! The exhaust is my favorite part. Definitely need to figure out how you did that...

Edit: for pic

Last edited: