Post your FZ6N Pics!

economarte

Reaction score
Visit site
Here's my new (to me) FZ6N stock the day I picked it up, as well as my old ninja 250 which I've since sold.
I got it resprayed and colour matched to my car. As you can probably tell, I like red. One is for when I wanna go fast, the other is for when I wanna go faster!
More mods to come.
Sorry for the horrible quality.

RED FZ6

Dont know if i saw anyone before!
really love it!!!
great choice!

Cathadal

Reaction score
Visit site
Cathadal, are those mirrors rizoma round retro style?
How is the view?
I plan to buy rizoma knock off mirrors of the same style.
Do you like them?

Sorry for the late reply, yes they are the rizomas. I love them and they have plenty of view-ability, but be warned there is a blue tint on the glass that I did not expect. It's not a big deal by any means but it was a surprise. It's supposed to reduce glare I believe? Not sure I always ride at night.

And that's an Aztec 8" round headlight on the bike. Thanks for the compliments!

mattiosmaximos

Reaction score
Visit site
The front head light assembly is a honda headlight bowl, that was 20.00 off e-bay, the headlight was 28.00 and the brackets where 18.00.
So 66.00 plus the wind screen was 90.00 and some cheap turn signals 20.00.
Now I could be a little off on some of the prices but it's been awhile. The headlight bowl took some mods and was the hardest to find.

jivko_karavelov

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello everybody.Last winter I did some mods on my bike,and here are some pictures of what I did.Sorry for my "excellent" English.
026544450-big.jpg
026544451-big.jpg
026544452-big.jpg
026544453-big.jpg

lastlaugh

Reaction score
Visit site
Just installed my Aztec8 7" headlight kit. I also mounted my Watsen Design indicators on the headlight bracket. They aren't very visible from head-on but should be fine. Wiring tucked and run through the frame on the right side. I also added some rubber grommets to help dampen the vibration as my first ride resulted in a blown headlight bulb.
20120313163402.jpg

20120313163417.jpg

20120313163436.jpg

20120313163451.jpg

20120313163543.jpg

I like the way the bike "feels" without the fairing. Even though I know it is self perception it feels like I am more in touch with the bike and visibility in the bends is increased. Apexs are easier to hit and I have increased confidence when leaning the bike over in high speed turns. I think that having done the naked conversion will improve my riding if I ever switch to a full fairing bike. It really is informative as to what the front of the bike looks like when riding.
One thing that I did notice was that top speed is now lower by about 10-15mph. I used to hit 130 with no problems but now I noticed the bike struggling when at the 115-120 range. Wind is increased at higher speeds but negligible at normal riding speeds. (I am 6'2" 270lbs)

Last edited:

fazil

Reaction score
Visit site
I liked your fly screen.
Which brand is it?

Do you have a photograph taken from front of the bike?

l3allz

Reaction score
Visit site
I liked your fly screen.
Which brand is it?

Do you have a photograph taken from front of the bike?

Thanks fazil. Its a barracuda windscreen. Fits really well. Haven't had the chance to test out how much it helps with the wind yet.

I'll upload some pics of the front in the next few days.

mmmmachine

Reaction score
Visit site
My first post, Just got an FZ6 about a month ago, purposely got it because it I like naked bikes and ducati monsters and mv brutales cost too much for a first bike. Was this >||< this close to buying a ducati monster, but here I am. Here's my conversion using the VS-02 from vishnu on this forum and using the OEM meter cover. Gotta say I fell in love with the bike after working on it. Need to make the suspension better though.

l3allz

Reaction score
Visit site
My first post, Just got an FZ6 about a month ago, purposely got it because it I like naked bikes and ducati monsters and mv brutales cost too much for a first bike. Was this >||< this close to buying a ducati monster, but here I am. Here's my conversion using the VS-02 from vishnu on this forum and using the OEM meter cover. Gotta say I fell in love with the bike after working on it. Need to make the suspension better though.

Hi mmmmachine. Nice looking ride. I like the headlight. The more you mod it, the bigger your parts wish list becomes. It's a very slippery and expensive slope. Lol.

Last edited:

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
After switching from the Buell headlight to the VS-02 kit from Vishnu, I thought I should post some pictures. I really like the VS-02 kit and I've gotten tons of compliments on it. Although I think I still prefer the looks of the Buell front end, I like that this one is mounted to the triples and not just to the forks (makes pulling the forks for maintenance SOOOO much easier).

I've also talked to Vishnu about getting the VS-01 pieces that surround the headlight so I can change up the look a bit if I wanted. I still need to order those from him (note to self). While doing the swap to the VS-02, I decided to change out the stock turn signals (finally!) for some Rizomas from PJ's Parts. I love them...very bright and they look so much better!

This is just outside my office. I'll try and get some better shots later. :thumbup:

20120413_112315.jpg

20120413_112331.jpg

20120413_112637.jpg