Post your FZ6N Pics!

dturpen

Gamer/Bike Enthusiast
Reaction score
Visit site
Heres Mine, Forgot to post pics when i finished haha! Im looking for new bar-end mirrors, i need suggestions :/ the ones on there are cheap "temp" ones

It turned out really nice, I love the exhaust!

As for which mirrors you should get, if you're looking for quality mirrors, the two best brands IMO are CRG and Rizoma. You can find rizomas at pjsparts.com and the CRGs at CRG - Constructors Racing Group. There are plenty of options from both manufacturers.

Morrisey

Reaction score
Visit site
A bleak English January afternoon!

5358437188_b02ea53945_z.jpg

samlynn37

Reaction score
Visit site
New comer to the forums, and turned my 08 FZ6 into an N.. have to say the posts really help a lot during my conversion process.. heres some pics of my baby.. i have since installed two brothers slip on, but weather got cold.. will post pics of my baby in the upcoming riding season.. also getting some custom "true flames" on the front and fender.. just to tease a little :Flash:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
New comer to the forums, and turned my 08 FZ6 into an N.. have to say the posts really help a lot during my conversion process.. heres some pics of my baby.. i have since installed two brothers slip on, but weather got cold.. will post pics of my baby in the upcoming riding season.. also getting some custom "true flames" on the front and fender.. just to tease a little :Flash:

Nice. :thumbup: Very nice.

Aftermarket pipes would look great :)

samlynn37

Reaction score
Visit site
thanks.. only rode it twice after the two brothers, and its really LOUD!!! am thinking rizoma bar, a little too pricy for me.. but will definitely consider :)

Kazza

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Should have read your post properly - didn't see you already had 2 bros.

Rizoma bars are worth it - I paid US$78 from CJ moto, but check around. You might get a better deal. I got black ones - looks great with the bike.

dturpen

Gamer/Bike Enthusiast
Reaction score
Visit site
Samlynn, that looks awesome! I love the Vrod headlight and I think it goes good with our bike. I'm usually not a huge fan of blue, but I actually think it looks really good with what you have going on there.

If I were you, I'd get a speedo cover to finish off the front of the bike, but other than that, it looks killer! Excellent job!

samlynn37

Reaction score
Visit site
thanks for the feedback.. the reason for the conversion is to be unique, and it really took a while before i decided on the headlight.. turned out not too bad :) i thought about the fz6n conversion kit, but too many people already done it.. took me a long time to finish the conversion (custom speedo mount, headlight mount, turn signal brackets, wiring @@..), but well worth it.. cant wait to ride it in the summer.. btw does the handlebar make a big difference when u ride?? think thats next on my list..

Kazza

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Handlebar made it a lot more comfortable. Better position. Took pressure off my back and wrists

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Im starting to miss riding a whole lot now. This morning we gained 5 more inches of snow on top of the 1" of sleet and the other 1" snow we had already. I must say though, a lot of these bikes have been coming a long quite nicely. Goodjob everyone!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Im starting to miss riding a whole lot now. This morning we gained 5 more inches of snow on top of the 1" of sleet and the other 1" snow we had already. I must say though, a lot of these bikes have been coming a long quite nicely. Goodjob everyone!

Agreed, lots more FZ6 specials now....am loving watching all the builds, etc.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Martinezmr89

Reaction score
Visit site
Repost my street fighter

That bike is SICK my friend! Where can I get one of those headlights? Looks like kinda like a gsxr!
Also do you know anything about aftermarket swing arms?