Post your FZ6N Pics!

krushnuts

Where did I put my keys..
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
How'd you go with the install of the indicators? Anything tricky? I put a set of Rizoma Circuit 743 mirrors on mine and it looks hell wicked, but looking to change up the indicators.

Rizoma do make some beautiful products, heh, what am I saying... All rizoma products are beautiful!

Installing the rizoma indicators was fairly painless. I used the ISPY02 spacers, sourced from my local yamaha dealer. These are the ones. I found that I had to file down the wider end a bit to get it to fit snuggly into the hole left by the stock indicators. Also, I couldn't really find anywhere to put the rather large "load box" - one for each indicator. There's not much room behind the headlight, so I ended up using cable ties to fix them to the space in between the triple clamp and the speedo.

hth

BH322893

Pastry Chef
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.HarpersBakery.net
The K4 is the best by far... you could get a cheaper K4 headlight from ebay and just buy the mini-fairing from these guys... keep in mind shipping to the US (from France) will be about $100, and ther euro-USD exchange rate is pretty bad.

Only problem I have so far is that I don't know french to order the fairing. Any suggestions?

Capo79

Viking spirit
Reaction score
Visit site
I think I posted a photo of my bike previously, but things have changed since then:thumbup:

img6625cla.jpg

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well seeing as i am a forum "tragic", and just reached 6000 posts, i thought i would post a few more photo's of the bike that is responsible for my "addiction"...from the day i got it...till what it looks like now.

As it was the day i bought the bike..
View attachment 20438

Addition of wind deflectors, rim stripes, FE, new mirrors, black radiator covers, and head light mounts...
View attachment 20439

Addition of front Braking Wave Discs, Braided Lines, 2 Bros Titanium pipes & TB FE, power commander, Ohlins Rear shock, Yamaha Top case rack, Racetech fork internals, forks painted black, and MCS carbon look mini LED indicators.
View attachment 20440

Black bagster tank bra & bag, Yamaha Top Case, MCS Drag Bars, Oxford heated grips....touring mode!
View attachment 20441

Addition of Rear Braking Wave Disc, Puig Bellypan, MCS bar-end mirrors & Carbon Bar ends, 08 FZ6 Forks, R6 brake calipers, 08 fz6 front guard, removal of centre stand, polished wheels, Pazzo shorty levers
View attachment 20442

As she is today.......tank bra off, new black tank, Axle & Fork Sliders, 520 chain & Sprocket conversion, Ohlins Steering damper, when in sports mode, powerdoated top triple clamp...stainless hex head bolts throughout, 08 FZ6 seat.....
View attachment 20443

This bugger of a bike now weighs less than 160 kilograms, has 98.4 Hp at the rear wheel, has top quality stoppers, suspension, and easily converts into a decent touring steed.

MattyA

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey ShannyCA Where did you get thet fender/hugger thing? that would keep the cops off my case.

if its custom made then thanks for the inspiration!

ShannyCA

I'm Shanny,from TAIWAN.
Reaction score
img197.imageshack.us
Hey ShannyCA Where did you get thet fender/hugger thing? that would keep the cops off my case.

if its custom made then thanks for the inspiration!

My friend made them for me in Taiwan.

He used the white carbon paper or something else(I'm not sure) to cover the stock things.

krushnuts

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Many thanks,

the new Akrapovic Megaphone Exhaust is too noisy,
so I put the old one back
but leave the Megaphone there as an adornment!!!

Hells yeah, I love it, looks like you've got the r6r forks on there, is that right? I'm in the process of doing this myself. Any major dramas with it?

Cheers,k.

krushnuts

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ahh, I see after some closer inspection the forks are Öhlins. Very kewl. How do they fit into the top triple clamp? I'm trying to figure out how my fz1 handle bars will fit onto this r6 top triple I have. Or if I should just use clipons if not. Can you give us some close ups of the handle bar area? That would be fabulous :)

ShannyCA

I'm Shanny,from TAIWAN.
Reaction score
img197.imageshack.us
Hells yeah, I love it, looks like you've got the r6r forks on there, is that right? I'm in the process of doing this myself. Any major dramas with it?

Cheers,k.

Ahh, I see after some closer inspection the forks are Öhlins. Very kewl. How do they fit into the top triple clamp? I'm trying to figure out how my fz1 handle bars will fit onto this r6 top triple I have. Or if I should just use clipons if not. Can you give us some close ups of the handle bar area? That would be fabulous :)

I installed R1's OHLINS front forks(FG327,used) with R1's top bridge on my FZ6s.

My friend did it for me and I am not sure if they fit 100% or not,
maybe he corrected a little.

fz1 handle bars will fit onto this r6 top triple , no problem
because mine is HARDY, and much higher.

krushnuts

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I installed R1's OHLINS front forks(FG327,used) with R1's top bridge on my FZ6s.

My friend did it for me and I am not sure if they fit 100% or not,
maybe he corrected a little.

Oh man, are they the Tomok rizoma mirrors? I want the Rizoma Tomoks, and are they the fluid containers from the same manufacturer? Crikey, pretty tricked out ride you got there! I must admit, the style of your bike isn't quite 'me', however, I do think it looks absolutely awesome and I'm sure it handles awesome too!

pepa

Reaction score
Visit site
i#ve got 2 new Pics from my Baby, now with Rizoma Track77 Indicator Lights and a Rizoma license plate support

fz6-1.jpg

fz6-2.jpg

Greets from Austria
Peter

n1one

RIP Tom Eden
Reaction score
Visit site
i#ve got 2 new Pics from my Baby, now with Rizoma Track77 Indicator Lights and a Rizoma license plate support

fz6-1.jpg

fz6-2.jpg

Greets from Austria
Peter

Peter,

All I can say is......:drool::drool::drool:

Nice bike...I like the white / black combo!:D:rockon:

AdamDJ

Reaction score
Visit site
I think I posted a photo of my bike previously, but things have changed since then:thumbup:

img6625cla.jpg

I keep seeing this headlight on what I assume are stock bikes and all over the place on here.. Is that a stock yamaha headlight that was only on certain models, is it from an fz1, or is it aftermarket? Im about to pick up an 04 Fz6 and would love that style of headlight for it..

Thanks!