120-fz6n_032.jpg

120-fz6n_046.jpg

Last edited:

krushnuts

Where did I put my keys..
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Bit of an update, Brisbane raceway 120kph crash (into the kitty litter) and the post mortem. New handle bars and front led indicators (to match the back ones)

I have a confession... I have actually been dreaming about modding my bike, oh dear, is it just me?

I love rizoma products, *droooooolsss*

krushnuts

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Update #2... Rizoma front indicators and gold bar ends to match. The start of the black/gold beast, the one from my dreams ... :Flash:

krushnuts

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Here you go fellas
This is my baby which i have been bling-a-dingen for a while now.

Awesome, wot you got there Matty, I'm finding it tough to find suppliers for stuff in Oz, did you have the same? I spose it's just a matter of ordering bits you want from o/s and hoping it's going to look ok/fit properly...

MattyA

Reaction score
Visit site
Awesome, wot you got there Matty, I'm finding it tough to find suppliers for stuff in Oz, did you have the same? I spose it's just a matter of ordering bits you want from o/s and hoping it's going to look ok/fit properly...

Yeah thats exactly it. have a look around here for pics of the parts you want then shop around for o/s suppliers to get the best price and fast shipping.

DMZ

Reaction score
Visit site
Here comes my baby =)

attachment.php

attachment.php

kuva005x.jpg

Today i fixed new fatbar on moar pictures when rain stops. :spank: :rockon:

Last edited:

urbanj

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm putting my pics up soon. Just finished the FZ1N converson. I want to state the fact to all the non naked people out there that pictures do not do the FZ6N bike justice. It is so so so so much better in person...... even though it already looks pretty sweet in pictures :rockon:

Reaction score
Visit site
Update #2... Rizoma front indicators and gold bar ends to match. The start of the black/gold beast, the one from my dreams ... :Flash:

How'd you go with the install of the indicators? Anything tricky? I put a set of Rizoma Circuit 743 mirrors on mine and it looks hell wicked, but looking to change up the indicators.