Post your FZ6N Pics!

It's Acerbis indeed. FWIW, I had that headlight because I liked how it looked, but I was disappointed when I got it... it's made for dirtbikes, so it's cheap plastic (the top number plate flops around in the wind) and poor light output.
But if you're fine with that, then you'll be happy with it :)

How do you mount the speedo after the lights are installed? Do you have to buy an aftermarket speedo, or is there a mounting kit for the OEM?

It's Acerbis indeed. FWIW, I had that headlight because I liked how it looked, but I was disappointed when I got it... it's made for dirtbikes, so it's cheap plastic (the top number plate flops around in the wind) and poor light output.
But if you're fine with that, then you'll be happy with it :)

Have to agree here....have had a look at these Acerbis st up's, and Wavex is right....cheap plastic, and crappy output.

Hello all. Here is mine.

Puerto del Pico (Avila, Spain), March 2009.

This is the TST of my brother-in-law.

V´sssssssss

Thank's guy's, I really like the photo too. it was taken on the first week I got the bike.
At first I was disappointed I forgot to take my handbag off the rack, but now I think it adds a bit of girlie character to the picture. I've entered it in a few other photo comps online, won twice. I've titled the picture "Girls night on the town" ( cos my bike is a girl ya know...lol )
I didn't know there was a photo comp on this forum, I'll have to go and find it now.

For those from OZ, the picture was taken on the banks of the Yarra at Southbank in Melbourne city.

hahah.. a girl FZ6 with a handbag! Kool!!!

well, since youre not competing.. might as well vote for some naked ones on this months competition!!!!

-life's short... play naked!!-

I've been lurking here for a while... finally got my bike almost done. I ordered the 06+ speedometer yesterday, so it'll be completely finished next week.

Pic i took yesterday at an old mall near my house.

cropped2.jpg

Back