Post your FZ6N Pics!

arnivi

Reaction score
Visit site
Thought I´d share me bike since I´m home now. I have not had the opportunity to clean up all the mess the previous owner made. He spray painted the exoust pipes black, which was NOT a good idea, the paint is all coming of!! I dont have access to water in the garage im keeping the bike, so it could be looking more shiny. Anyway I LOVE the looks of it, and that´s all that counts:D

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
Actually, he's got a Yamaha XB12 :D these are Buell headlights :thumbup:

Welcome here Mr McLovin! or should I say Mike :rockon:

mattlaw

Reaction score
Visit site
This is my bike.....

mattlaw-albums-my-bike-picture2721-my-bike.jpg

:)
Matt

jimmytwosheds

Family Guy
Reaction score
Visit site
Here's mine I am getting. Will take some more when it comes. I am really interested in modding when i get it. I love the naked FZ6 but I want to strip it even more for the summer:rockon:

Last edited:

jimmytwosheds

Family Guy
Reaction score
Visit site
Hiya pal. Is that your street fighter? Man it's the dogs. If even better than the R1 street fighters I have been looking at to get next. Where do you live in Derbyshire? My best mate(who I am showing him Fz6n's tomoz at the dealers - he wants abs though-wimp:eek:) lives in Stanton Lee's, Matlock....thats his '67 mustang I have attached. Regards J.

Last edited:

fz6fighterboy

Reaction score
Visit site
Hiya pal. Is that your street fighter? Man it's the dogs. If even better than the R1 street fighters I have been looking at to get next. Where do you live in Derbyshire? My best mate(who I am showing him Fz6n's tomoz at the dealers - he wants abs though-wimp:eek:) lives in Stanton Lee's, Matlock....thats his '67 mustang I have attached. Regards J.

Hi mate live at Rowsley not far at all from stanton. Yea thats mine that one.

jimmytwosheds

Family Guy
Reaction score
Visit site
nice. James, my little bruv and me are all going in James' Stang to the Cat and Fiddle Inn tomoz then onto Ashton Kawasaki to look at an FZ6(abs). Might see you out and about. When me and James are both on the road(I've not passed my bike test yet:() then we could get together for a ride out. Stay safe.....J.

fz6fighterboy

Reaction score
Visit site
nice. James, my little bruv and me are all going in James' Stang to the Cat and Fiddle Inn tomoz then onto Ashton Kawasaki to look at an FZ6(abs). Might see you out and about. When me and James are both on the road(I've not passed my bike test yet:() then we could get together for a ride out. Stay safe.....J.

Yea would be good to get afew folk round us out. was thinking of satrting some sort of mini club round me kinda a district so wen shows are on we can go as our own club. Wat ya think? My mate skip is doin his test now and is after a bandit so theres another one me old.

JD6

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm looking for a dual light, and windscreen mod for my 07 FZ6. Anyone have a good suggestions as to where to look. I checked out Wildhair, but nothing there I'm looking for. Thanks for the help.

jimmytwosheds

Family Guy
Reaction score
Visit site
I see from your bike Wavex that the gear lever and rear brake brackets are black. On my bike they came silver as standard. Did yours come black or have you changed them or painted them? Thanks from jimmytwosheds!